bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i had under 133 in the northwestern game and that last 2nd dunk was not in time

what the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is going on?????????????????????????that last 2 points ****** over my under 133................that was not in time...i rewind my tv and watched it and the basket was not in time....it was 63-69 final...what the hell.this is really pissing me off
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 11-18-11 at 04:41 PM.

bradleysnyder

he was in the air when the red light went off...it was not in time!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is fuckedddddddddddddd up..they better correct that

bradleysnyder

im seeing 65-69 final which is nottttttttttt correct!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    what the fuckkkkkkkkkkk are you laughing at?????????it was 63-69....not 65-69 and 5dimes has my bet graded as 65-69 and a loss
    .....its nottttttt funny because that last basket did not get in before the buzzer

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Count it

PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

they giv'ith and take it away. Ref's f'd me the Temple game gave it right back in this one. I needed those two points.. Sorry Bradley nature of the business but you already know that..

Canesfan11
    Canesfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

it definitely was not in before the buzzer, that was messed up and shady as hell

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This is close to being a "rigged" thread.....

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by PassUrChipZ View Post
    they giv'ith and take it away. Ref's f'd me the Temple game gave it right back in this one. I needed those two points.. Sorry Bradley nature of the business but you already know that..

how is that legal??????????????he was in the air when the light went off...............that bucket was not in time

bradleysnyder

im fighting with 5dimes for my $273

bradleysnyder

that was the most fuckedddddddddddd up shittttttttttt i have ever seen...if this stands that is cold hard proof this is rigged!That bucket was almost 1 second long of the buzzer

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    how is that legal??????????????he was in the air when the light went off...............that bucket was not in time
    dude. we get it.. stfu

Canesfan11
    Canesfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    well this is different because there is absolute proof that it wasn't even close to a made basket, he was hardly in the air yet when the horn went off

i didnt have a horse in this race in terms of the total but that was ****** up

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

i had u133 as well.

i cant believe that just happened. the basket was not even close to being in time.

what the fuk man.

bradleysnyder

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo crooked.i have never been so cheated in my life

bradleysnyder

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed.that cost me $273 swing

bradleysnyder

what can we do to get this right???????i will call espn and raise hell if anyone has a number

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    i had u133 as well.

i cant believe that just happened. the basket was not even close to being in time.

what the fuk man.

i have a dvr box and i rewind and played it in slow mo and that basket was not on time!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post

That was a RIGGED CALL and there is cold hard proof...its not 995 rigged its 100% rigged!

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you did not see that!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

referee mistakes are a part of sports. think about how stupid it would be to demand 5dimes your money back because an NFL ref made an incorrect call that couldn't be challenged (or was challenged and they made the incorrect ruling on the challenge). it would be pretty stupid. and 5dimes would laugh in your face. just because this one was way more blatant of a mistake doesn't change what it is. sports bettors get screwed by bad referee judgment all the time, you are not a special case, chill out

bradleysnyder

you can clearly see that basket did not count.......what do you mean??????????That was clear a no basket!There is video PROOF of that

818z_finest
    818z_finest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4846

bradley do you have any more plays for today??

Pride
    rally rally rally

nothing we can do now

see you later 500 dollars =[

i am gonna wait a while before i bet college ball

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, everyone is complaining today.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

you can clearly see that basket did not count.......what do you mean??????????That was clear a no basket!There is video PROOF of that
    are you delusional? there have been numerous cases of video proof of incorrect calls -- doesn't mean they go back and change them. remember that MLB pitcher's should-have-been perfect game last season that was ruined by the first base judge incorrectly calling the last runner safe? there was video proof that it was the wrong call. guess what? they don't go back and change it after the game. human error comes with the territory of sports. maybe you shouldn't bet on them if you can't handle that

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

The refs didn't have the benefit of slow motion.

It was just bad luck. Luck is a part of gambling. Just how it always will be.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    are you delusional? there have been numerous cases of video proof of incorrect calls -- doesn't mean they go back and change them. remember that MLB pitcher's should-have-been perfect game last season that was ruined by the first base judge incorrectly calling the last runner safe? there was video proof that it was the wrong call. guess what? they don't go back and change it after the game. human error comes with the territory of sports. maybe you shouldn't bet on them if you can't handle that

the problem with this is that the basket did not matter either way.It was a call that the game ended on.So it should have at least been the correct call.The problem with the MLB call is that it did not end the game nor effect the outcome.This call effected the outcome of the game for under bettors

Pride
    rally rally rally

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Damn, everyone is complaining today.
    for good reason, moron

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

the problem with this is that the basket did not matter either way.It was a call that the game ended on.So it should have at least been the correct call.The problem with the MLB call is that it did not end the game nor effect the outcome.This call effected the outcome of the game for under bettors
    you start this post saying the basket did not matter, and end it saying it affected the outcome. anyway this guy gave you perfect logic, human error is always going to affect the final score, this is no different, although you did get ripped off

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Sucks man but this is nothing new. There has been many times light goes on someone hits a 3 that shouldnt count but they let it go and run off the court etc. If its meaningless points its rarely ever changed.
    Tough beat but unfortunately the price of doing business. Had a meaningless 3 when the game is over count for me and against me many times.

Just try and shake it off, block it out, and get back to capping. Hopefully the next one goes your way bro cause I know the feeling and it sucks

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

You got hosed, definitely. But it happens. This year in college football Syracuse played Toledo, kicker missed extra point. The extra point was reviewed and the refs still said he made the kick. Video evidence showed he missed the kick. Toledo went down and tied the game, and theoretically would have won if the the score was right. Went in to overtime and all Toledo backers lost their bet. Mistakes happen.

At the end of games in basketball refs don't care about the score unless it matters and just want to get off the court. In this case the score did not matter (in regards to the final outcome of the game). I officiated high school basketball for 3 years and in this type of situation where the final outcome is already decided the refs could care less if the bucket counts or not. The team who deservedly won still won and both teams are content with the final score. The final score is only important to the betting man. The refs and teams don't care. One of the reasons I am hesitant to take FULL GAME totals in college basketball (half totals are different), because (unless you know the coach tendencies and all 3 of the ref tendencies) you never know how tight the end of a basketball game will be called. Teams may try to foul and maybe even foul but a ref may let the foul go, while other refs will call on the slightest touch. Some coaches down by 7 with 50 seconds left may foul purfusely while other coaches may not. It's not easy!