Yesterday and today the internet was going in and out. I posted 4 plays in college and 4 in the NBA. I was 2-2 in college getting lucky on the Austin Peay game at +3 1/2 betting it early at Matchbook . They went to +3 and + 2 1/2 later on but were still availableat +3 1/2 at matchbook. I was 4-0 on my posted NBA plays and would have been 5-0 had I been able to post the Char LA game. However; I gave out the formula to find hot plays vs cold teams or more correctly put in some case very hot teams vs slightly below average teams. This was a play using that formula. The late game between Char and LA was also a play. I could not post it. Strange that I would have 5 plays in NBA yesterday and was hard pressed to get 5 in the whole previous week. Handicapping on none holiday Mondays and Tuesday is an art form ( NBA). It is the anti climax time of the week. Lesser crowds and boring matches are the rule not exception. Teams are coming off weekend games and the better teams are the most likely to have bad games these 2 days because they coming off a downer. Our data base proves it! This is not true for the first 2 weeks of the season, holidays like last week and the week following the holiday, and also the last month of the season. If you were to play ALL teams that were +7 or higher this year on these days you would be very happy. If you played all dogs even at +1 or more again you would be a happy person.
There are too many plays again today.
Let 's see what happens.
4 best plays
Ohio U -4
S Car -6
Akron -6
Xavier -17
next group
Mich + 4 1/2
LaSalle -7 1/2
LSU +8
Tex El +5 1/2
next group
Ball St +7 1/2
Memp -13 1/2
Pitt -3 base spread is off 6
Temp +3
Wis Gb -7
Loy Chi +5 1/2
UAB +4
Conn -13
I will be isolating the hot cold play method soon in a separete posting. I am wOrking on getting the results for the past season. In our 40,000 game data base it has over 2200 wins and 1480 loses. It has hit 59 .6 % of the time and we refined it to hit about 62%. Yesterday it was 4-2 (NBA and College.) Monday it was 3-1. Sat and Sunday it was super hot. Todays Hot Cold plays
C Fla, Hof, J Mad, Memp, Drex??, Xavier, Wis GB, Ohio, and S Ill
I gave out a lot of afternoon ( thru 5:00) plays Saturday . They were 15-1. Most were posted here but not all. However I gave out the formula to find most of them if you were willing to do the work.
cheers
if I lose