MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks by a Monkey 1.28

Kansas -4

Think the Jayhawks are starting to come together. Young talented team. Collins brings good leadership. Having Little in there now is a plus. Neb. at home on NatTV. pumped, not enough talent to win. KU should control boards. Neb. covers only if KU lets them. Plus Anderson and Richardson hurting for Neb? Not thinking of 4 straight covers by KU as bad trend pick?

LSU +8

Going just by numbers I know isn't smart, but LSU is strong. Tenn. young talent that Pearl hasn't got through to them yet? Hopefully left everything in rivalry game? LSU experienced club that should bounce back from loss. Q. Thornton might not play for LSU so bench might be short? Not looking for a win, just a cover!

Usually go with 3 to either be winner or loser for night, so probably add play before leaving for work. Not that you might be paying attention to this info., but as my wife tells me every time I give a writeup it loses! ND ND ND!!!!!! Possibly might be good idea to fade me!

MrMonkey

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

haha good to see you takin a crack at it monkey, BOL man

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kroyrunner89 View Post
    haha good to see you takin a crack at it monkey, BOL man
    Might as well give it a shot. Keep working on the CBB model?

Missouri -3

This line doesn't add up to me? Tigers not the greatest road team, but are playing better than predicted and KState worst than expected. Hopefully Missouri continues to force TO and Kstate continues to commit them? Deep Tiger team with senior leadership.

Off to work and good luck to everyone, wish everyone a profitable night!

MrMonkey