No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

San Jose State +11.5 at San Francisco

Is this a play? Don't know much about either team, but it's looking like it might be.

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that line is right on brother, but just my opinion there.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many fuucking threads can you create each day ffs.... fuuuck you are annoying

it's like saying i don't know how to bake, but i'm going to bake a fuucking cake you retard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I'm on this one. Capped San Fran as only an 8 point favorite....then again I don't know much about either team and am basing this solely on statistics/returning players & departures. After running off 7 wins in a row I've been ice cold so you might want to fade me. Good luck!

ponyshowdown
    ponyshowdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    How many fuucking threads can you create each day ffs.... fuuuck you are annoying it's like saying i don't know how to bake, but i'm going to bake a fuucking cake you retard
    go to bed

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

he mad cuz his school blows in all sports except softball and tennis

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

San Francisco is a pretty good team I live in SF so I hear a lot of talk about the team from a lot of class mates. They will actually be a better team next year with the 2 freshmen they have coming in to play for them.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ponyshowdown View Post
    go to bed
    go to shut the fuuck up dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    he mad cuz his school blows in all sports except softball and tennis
    i don't give a shit if my school does well in sports or not. i will give you a billion dolla if you see me bitch about ucla sports. i wear my ucla shirt with pride knowing my school will always excels in academics, and THAT is more important than sports imo...

u must be jelly cuz yous a poor, pathetic, ghetto, uneducated, bitter raiders fan... you sure look like a dumb dipshit with the raiders + los angeles avatar. get the fuuck outta here you prick you

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

How many fuucking threads can you create each day ffs.... fuuuck you are annoying

it's like saying i don't know how to bake, but i'm going to bake a fuucking cake you retard
    You're an embarrassment to the alumni.....You've barley popped your cherry and need to learn your place.

I'm a newbie here. Watching the "Men of a Certain Age" show just got me into sports betting haha.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    You're an embarrassment to the alumni.....You've barley popped your cherry and need to learn your place.

fuuck off this is the internet you dumb fuuck you. why the fuuck would you tell people to know your place on the internet you moron. you must be srsly on the internet. pretty sad that you have time to look at people's past postings

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Which thread did you not like today? Creighton? UTSA? This one? Bowling Green 2H in football? It's too bad you're so mad because if you'd have tailed me tonight, you'd be up huge. But you'd rather hate, so

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

fuuck off this is the internet you dumb fuuck you. why the fuuck would you tell people to know your place on the internet you moron. you must be srsly on the internet. pretty sad that you have time to look at people's past postings
    Witty.....Next you're going to tell me you're a law student....

Your inept ability to have a simple discussion over the efficient sports markets proves your ignorance.

Hit the books pal.

You're an embarrassment.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Which thread did you not like today? Creighton? UTSA? This one? Bowling Green 2H in football? It's too bad you're so mad because if you'd have tailed me tonight, you'd be up huge. But you'd rather hate, so
    how about you tell everyone how much units you're in the red so far this season? what is it like 10-15 units? amirite or amirite? you have one fuucking winning day and you think you're Bill fuucking Walters.... five fuucking threads on the first page ffs.... do us a favor and shoot yourself. put everyone out of their misery for having to see your name everyday on every fuucking forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Witty.....Next you're going to tell me you're a law student.... Your inept ability to have a simple discussion over the efficient sports markets proves your ignorance. Hit the books pal. You're an embarrassment.
    why the fuuck would i want to show off on the internet. like i said, you dumb twat, i don't show off or brag who i am and how much i win on the internet. i don't look for attention on the internet like some dipshit on here (hint hint no coin) . since you're pretty pathetic and like to look up people's post like a idiotic loser, look through my post to see if i brag about winning $XXXXXX or flame people about losing $XXXXXX nice try dipshit

testertips

go to shut the fuuck up dipshit

i don't give a shit if my school does well in sports or not. i will give you a billion dolla if you see me bitch about ucla sports. i wear my ucla shirt with pride knowing my school will always excels in academics, and THAT is more important than sports imo...

u must be jelly cuz yous a poor, pathetic, ghetto, uneducated, bitter raiders fan... you sure look like a dumb dipshit with the raiders + los angeles avatar. get the fuuck outta here you prick you
    umadbuah?

testertips

umadbuah?
    yahemad

Pew Pew
    Banned

umadbuah?
    yahemad

LMAFO!!! wow self ownage. this pathetic prick forget to log off and sign onto the other account to back himself up. nice try dipshit

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao