Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

tuesday college hoops

Best Bets (9-10)(-6.00)
    Strong Plays (17-10)(+12.00)
    Regular Plays (31-18)(+11.20)

Overall (57-38)(+17.20)

I warned everybody last night that if there was ever a night not to play my plays it was last night because I forced five games and they were all for just one unit regular plays. GO FIGURE! I WENT 5-0. Gambling is crazy sometimes and you have to have luck on your side and I was lucky last night. Decent card for Tuesday. Let’s see how these do.

Baylor -1 vs Texas (best bet)…………..I am actually shocked that Texas is not a favorite in this game, afterall it is the almighty Texas vs just Baylor. Texas getting too much respect or maybe I should say Baylor is not getting enough respect. You guys all know what a huge fan I am of home court in college hoops. Baylor will be rockin tonight and come up with a huge win for their program.

Delaware +11.5 vs George Mason (best bet)………….Don’t know a ton about these teams, I know Mason is definitely the better team, but my numbers say this line is too high. This reminds me of some of those games last night. Mason will get the win here, but I really think it will be by single digits.

E Michigan +13.5 vs Kent St (strong play)……………I must be out of my mind taking a team that is only 3-16 and playing on the road to boot. But my numbers tell me this line is just too high. It is not like Kent St is world beaters. I don’t think E Michigan sucks as bad as their record. Their games are closer than what their record indicates. Kent should win by 6-10 points.

Air Force +8 vs Wyoming (strong play)……………..Even though Wyoming is the better team, both teams tend to play close games. My numbers have this game a little tighter than 8 points. I think Air Forces style of play also tells me to grab thep points. Looking for a game to go down to the final couple of minutes.

Purdue +1 vs Wisconsin (regular play)………..Actually I almost made this a best bet, but too many cappers are on Purdue in this one and that scares me, so I dropped it down to a one unit play. Purdue is simply the better team this year even at Wisconsin and should win this game.

Northeastern +6.5 vs Virginia Commonwealth (regular play)……………..Two very solid teams and I just have a gut feeling on this one to take the points. The line according to my numbers is right on the money. I am just going with a gut feeling here.

Austin Peay +3 vs E Kentucky (regular play)……………Wrong team favored in this one. Austin Peay is the better team and are getting points. If E Kentucky gets lucky and wins, hopefully it will only be by 1 or 2 points.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

how are you 9-10 on your best plays and 31-18 on regular plays???