TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Ia st/colo

Any one got a read on this? I watch a lot of Big 12 bball and Colorado is horrible and Iowa State is bad. However, Iowa State is a pesky little team that likes to hang around against good teams but plays like crap on the road. I think IA St gets it done tonight as they will see Colorado as one of the few Big 12 teams they can beat. Any thoughts?

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too close to call but if you play totals I think the under is a good bet. Both teams combined have scored over 60 pts in 7 total games this year. I may put a unit on the under, and I have Iowa State in a small moneyline parlay because I think they have more talent.

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Any one got a read on this? I watch a lot of Big 12 bball and Colorado is horrible and Iowa State is bad. However, Iowa State is a pesky little team that likes to hang around against good teams but plays like crap on the road. I think IA St gets it done tonight as they will see Colorado as one of the few Big 12 teams they can beat. Any thoughts?
    Not touching it. Better games on the board.

JohnMorr08
    JohnMorr08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa State Cyclones at Colorado

The Cyclones are 1-3 through thier first 4 Big 12 games but the losses game against Texas, Missouri and Kansas. These teams combined are 46 - 11. This is a huge game for Iowa State.
    Don't sleep on Brackins!!

Iowa State +1

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

this game could be won by colorado
    but iowa should take this in style,not much better value on the board and the angle of attack here is huge
    iowa on the +/ml