Chitownsfinest
    Chitownsfinest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets Put a Solid PARLAY Together!!!

I know everyone tries to stay away from PARLAYS as its not a good bet. I myself love to play parlays and would love to hit them, but do not depend on the winnings. I always fall one or two teams short. So I was thinking, if we can all put our heads together, then maybe we can find one solid parlay and put what your bankroll allows. Looking for a 5 or 6 teamer that would just be solid.

So Please post you "Lock of the day" or "Best Play of the Day" since nothing is a lock and see what we can come up with. Only post the play you are so confident that you are risking 10 - 20 units on yourself. Lets see what we can come up with and I will talley the plays and post the parlay of the day. Even though we all stay away from parlays, we all can agree we LOVE them when they hit!!

So post best NBA, NCAA, NHL play and lets make some money!

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 to 6 team parlays are a far stretch. I would go with a 3 teamer or 4 teamer with these teams:
    Miami, Purdue, Northeastern, Buffaloe. Maybe do a round robin.

Chitownsfinest
    Chitownsfinest's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know parlays are tough to hit and it may take a few, but its worth a risk for a small play. So what I will do will put the best 3 teamer and 5 or 6 teamer together and then its for you to decide where you want to put your money. Obviously if its a 3 teamer, then you have to risk more to gain. So I will list both of them.

Keep in mind, I dont want everyone to list their own parlays. I want one or two solid plays that you LOVE and I will put the parlay together based on the plays listed. I will try to put the best of the best together and hope the parlay hits.

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky at Mississippi Kentucky -9.00
  5. Miami Fla at No Carolina St Miami Fla -2.00
  6. Austin Peay at Eastern Ky Austin Peay +3.00
  7. Sacramento at Cleveland Sacramento +14.00
  8. Delaware at George Mason George Mason -12.00
  9. Boston College at Maryland Boston College +5.00
  10. Denver at Memphis Denver -6.50
  11. Northeastern at Va Commonwealth Northeastern +6.50
  12. Purdue at Wisconsin Purdue
  13. Buffalo at Western Mich Buffalo -1.00
    as a joke i bet this play for 13$ to win. 8186! woot woot if i won i would cry lol