hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

$ 4 games today/ hot cold team method

I introduced what I call the hot cold method last year I put it on this sight last week. I got many e-mails thanking me for the information. One handicapper now uses this as his only form of handicapping. The method involves teams that are point spread magnets vs cold teams. When using a few extra handicapping tools it hits at a higher rate. In our data base which covers 40,000 games 20,000 in NCAA BB the method has hit 57% to 62% every year without even refining it! This year it has been particuliarly hot in the NBA. Last week it was also very hot after having the wobbles for 10 days.
    Todays plays using the hot cold method
    Wyoming -9
    S Miss -7 1/2
    Austin Peay +3 1/2
    A fourth play is Miami-2
    The released play today from the service I work for is S. Miss. These plays hit at a high percentage. Our 20 unit plays are 6-0 and I will give them out when they come up on this sight and only this sight.
    All games have favorable power ratings in relationship to the spread. Wyoming is +4 1/2 , A P +2 1/2, Miami +2 1/2 and S Miss 0
    All 4 have been successful at similar spreads and or the other team loses to similar spreads. A P is 3-1 E Ky is 0-4. That is strong. Wyom is 2-0 A F is 0-1, S Miss is 1-1 Mar 1-4, and Miami 1-1 N C St is 0-2. I could give a deep in depth profile of each team and game but choose not to. This is enough.
    As soon as I add this years hot cold play results I will post them. For some reason I never filed them.
    It is an easy way to pick up 20+ winners a year . Research it yourself you should find similar results.
    cheers

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hajune View Post
    I introduced what I call the hot cold method last year I put it on this sight last week. I got many e-mails thanking me for the information. One handicapper now uses this as his only form of handicapping. The method involves teams that are point spread magnets vs cold teams. When using a few extra handicapping tools it hits at a higher rate. In our data base which covers 40,000 games 20,000 in NCAA BB the method has hit 57% to 62% every year without even refining it! This year it has been particuliarly hot in the NBA. Last week it was also very hot after having the wobbles for 10 days.
    Todays plays using the hot cold method
    Wyoming -9
    S Miss -7 1/2
    Austin Peay +3 1/2
    A fourth play is Miami-2
    The released play today from the service I work for is S. Miss. These plays hit at a high percentage. Our 20 unit plays are 6-0 and I will give them out when they come up on this sight and only this sight.
    All games have favorable power ratings in relationship to the spread. Wyoming is +4 1/2 , A P +2 1/2, Miami +2 1/2 and S Miss 0
    All 4 have been successful at similar spreads and or the other team loses to similar spreads. A P is 3-1 E Ky is 0-4. That is strong. Wyom is 2-0 A F is 0-1, S Miss is 1-1 Mar 1-4, and Miami 1-1 N C St is 0-2. I could give a deep in depth profile of each team and game but choose not to. This is enough.
    As soon as I add this years hot cold play results I will post them. For some reason I never filed them.
    It is an easy way to pick up 20+ winners a year . Research it yourself you should find similar results.
    cheers
    What is the hot / cold method?

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks hajune for your insight! Know you are a veteran at this!

MrMonkey

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting...

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Teach us!