gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Florida +475

If Patric Young stays out of foul trouble it"s going to be a long night for the buckeyes, Florida"s guard play is wayyyy to good!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

To good or too good?

The guy with the screen name Gators is taking the Gators ML. Shocking.

GL

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I'm on +10 x2 mlx1

Go Gators

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    If Patric Young stays out of foul trouble it"s going to be a long night for the buckeyes, Florida"s guard play is wayyyy to good!
    And what will Florida be doing in the paint? Sullinger will outperform anyone Florida has to offer. Patric Young is a big guy, but he's not as talented as Florida backers would have you believe... I don't know if I want to lay -10 in this game, but I like Ohio State to win.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    And what will Florida be doing in the paint? Sullinger will outperform anyone Florida has to offer. Patric Young is a big guy, but he's not as talented as Florida backers would have you believe... I don't know if I want to lay -10 in this game, but I like Ohio State to win.
    Patrick Young is not a scorer, but is a defensive fiend in a grown ass mans body. He could have gone pro last year bc hes got so much talent, and down low FL also has eric murphy. But obviously the class of the team is the point guards, FL added Rutgers leading scorer of the last two years to go along with kenny boyton (NBA talent), and Beal (#4 overal rivals freshman), and erving (cluth) walker who brings senior leadership. Florida did lose last year to OSU, but were up at halftime, and collapsed. They might not win, but this one will come down to the wire, assuming Patrick young doesnt get into foul trouble, as he will be needed to guard Sullinger. FL +10/+10.5 seems like a lock to me. FL ML +475 (on BetOnline.com) also seems like a decent play for the value.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    To good or too good?

The guy with the screen name Gators is taking the Gators ML. Shocking.

GL

two good

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Patric Young actually isnt that talented hes just a freak athletically ppl need to learn the differencs Sullinger is talented just not athletic but with his moves and skill Young will b in foul trouble

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Patric Young actually isnt that talented hes just a freak athletically ppl need to learn the differencs Sullinger is talented just not athletic but with his moves and skill Young will b in foul trouble
    Straight Outta Cashville, homie.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Straight Outta Cashville, homie.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Relax, I typed this from my iPhone but still GO GATORS!!!

Beal, Rosario, Boynton, Walker! Lights out tonight!