iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma!!

I've done some research and I figured i'll share some of my findings on the BEDLAM game....

OSU has losses to Gonzaga, Michigan State, Washington, Baylor, and Missouri....one common denominator in all of these teams is...drum roll..............INSIDE PRESENCE!!

Foreshadowing for the above statement....Enter the Griffins!! Hands down one of the most athletic front courts in the nation. OSU likes to play a four guard line up.....no front line players equates to lack of rebounding which equates to second chance points and etc....don't underestimate the importance of rebounding and controlling the paint...Don't get me wrong...OSU can shoot the hell out of the ball! However OSU lacks leadership and discipline which in this type of game is the difference between winning and losing. Eaton has really fell off big time IMO since his fresh and soph year and OSU has no inside game to fall back on if the jumpers aren't falling...Oklahoma all day!!! -2.5 oklahoma gl all

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took oklahoma 1st half -1.5 but heard from a poster about a griffin maybe out have you heard anything

iladelcat

willy...ive heard people speculating but nothing official...regardless....one griffin is enough to do work against a OSU frontline with no depth....gl

wild willy

Thanks ,one more Qustion if I may, I think Oklahoma could very easily dominate this game. But currently my book got the line at Oklahoma -3 and it down other places -2.5 do you think line is going to move up or down.

iladelcat

Willy..so many people are waiting to find out whether or not Blake Griffin is goin to play before they put down...If Griffin is playing which i believe he is..then the line is going to jump up right before game time and vice versa..if griffin isn't playing...line probably will stay same or come down....So many people watch line movements and make decisions accordingly..

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice write-up...Go Sooners!

wild willy

Very true I think being on the side of Oklahoma tonight is the best play on the whole college card

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iladelcat View Post
    I've done some research and I figured i'll share some of my findings on the BEDLAM game....

OSU has losses to Gonzaga, Michigan State, Washington, Baylor, and Missouri....one common denominator in all of these teams is...drum roll..............INSIDE PRESENCE!!
    First I have the Sooners for a unit as well, but not because of your "findings" The Sooners are a dominant team at home and just a good team on the road. Gallager Iba Arena is one of the toughest places to play in the nation and throw that this is the Bedlam Series anything can happen, hence my 1 Unit play.

Your post said Baylor has an inside presence. I just watched OU destroy Baylor and they have no inside game to speak of. Baylor is pretty much identical to O-State. Both play 3 or 4 guards at all times and can shoot lights giving them an opportunity to beat anyone in the Big XII on any given night. With that said I still think Blake will impose his will and post a 20+Point/20+Rebound night leading the Sooners to a 5 point Victory.

iladelcat

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    Very true I think being on the side of Oklahoma tonight is the best play on the whole college card
    Without a doubt willy....out of the slim pickins for games tonight...OK has my hunch....I tend to stay away from Big East games.....they are insanely unpredictable....

GL fellas...appreciate the love BMW

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Oklahoma is a sure thing.

iladelcat

Appreciate your opinion about Baylor Sooner greg...but u just proved my point....Baylor doesn't have much of a inside game but they had enough(Acy) to obviously handle them....Also....i really don't know too many teams that can handle griffin including Baylor the night your making reference too....gl and lets get it..

SoonerGreg

Let's cash it!

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Oklahoma gets it done tonight!

SoonerGreg

Blake had a 26 points and 19 boards! I was close.