khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    honeymoons over guys, gotta fight to stay close to even these next few days. I'm the streakiest **** you've ever seen. Sorry to those that followed
    Yea you should be sorry--you are terrible- 13-2 on your big releases. How dare you lose a game coming off a monster weekend. I ended up in +positive money because I threw some extra on Okla so I will give you a pass for today--don't let it happen again! I know I am new here but from what I've observed so far there are certain people on here who are not allowed to lose a pick and you are one of them. So snap of this losing streak.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hahahaha, i love it. I ended up putting 10* on ND and unloading on OK. Lost some other small bets but ended up on the night. Looking forward to plays tomorrow, even though there aren't any big east games.

swagger ISH
    swagger ISH's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant argue with the picks i liked both but even stayed away from ou because i was scared of high scoring osu

im just beating myself up right now because all season i was screaming overrated to nd and then played them big tonight

First 12