Betpoints: 80

Goodfella's Sunday NCAA HOOPS - 1/25/09 Writeups

NCAA HOOPS (23-19-1) (+5.5 UNITS)

****(0-1)
    ***(2-0-1)
    **(7-4-1)
    *(14-14-1)

***SYRACUSE -1
    I really think the Syracuse 2-3 zone will give the Cards trouble. Louisville is a very streaky shooting team and when they are missing their shots, they are really missing their shots. The zone will force them to shoot the 3 and I just don't think they will be sucessful against it today.

*INDIANA +9
    I think the Gophers slow down style of play will allow Indiana to stay within the spread today. Minnesota struggles offensively at times this season and that should also help the Hoosiers cause. I really think we have seen the best of Minnesota already this season and I look for them to start having some difficulties in the Big 10.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thanks and GL to you today.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

***WVU -1
    West Virginia is a very efficient squad that is hard to figure out. They did manage to manhandle Georgetown last week and I feel they will ride that into this game. I truly believe that Pittsburgh is a tad overrated this season and they will fall back to Earth soon. I think Blair's foul situation will dictate this game.

**VANDY +1.5
    Vandy is a tough place to play and Florida has only played 4 road games. Of the 4, only 2 were against good opponents, in which they lost both. I just don't feel that Florida has beaten anyone of consequence on the road, therefore I like Vandy.

**OHIO ST +3.5
    The Buckeyes have won the last 2 meetings at home against the Spartans and I believe they cover today in a tough fought game. Also, the Spartans haven't destroyed teams on the road and only managed to win by 9 at home against the Buckeyes earlier this season. The Underdog has also covered 6 of the last 8 meetings between these teams.