swagger ISH
    swagger ISH's Avatar Become A Pro!

late night gurantee

late night guarantee in Hawaii +8

i have never yet claimed for one of my picks to be a guarantee but i am here

99.9% sure on this one!!!!!

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

no way .. hope so cause i am cheering 4 ut st 2 win

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope not .... every angle I see.... the line should be at Utah -10, But if you went with Hawaii ... best of luck to you. I already place mine at Utah St

theroos
    theroos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swagger ISH View Post
    late night guarantee in Hawaii +8

i have never yet claimed for one of my picks to be a guarantee but i am here

99.9% sure on this one!!!!!
    99.9%? Well hawaiis only down by 17 at the half! I went with you on this one, is it still 99.9%?

MicGan

Quote Originally Posted by theroos View Post
    99.9%? Well hawaiis only down by 17 at the half! I went with you on this one, is it still 99.9%?
    You a idiot ... there is no such thing as 99% winning. Enjoy your lost!

theroos

Quote Originally Posted by MicGan View Post
    You a idiot ... there is no such thing as 99% winning. Enjoy your lost!
    Im an idiot? Enjoy my loss? Is this the same MicGan that was cryin on another post on how fell for the 99.9% hawaii play? You made the same mistake and then you try to rub it in my face and clown me? Next time take your own advice! This was a rookie mistake on my part......whats your excuse?

MicGan

Quote Originally Posted by theroos View Post
    Im an idiot? Enjoy my loss? Is this the same MicGan that was cryin on another post on how fell for the 99.9% hawaii play? You made the same mistake and then you try to rub it in my face and clown me? Next time take your own advice! This was a rookie mistake on my part......whats your excuse?
    You are who you are, I'd already post my pick long ago and along with my ticket number when some ask about this game. Read through the forum is there. You follow someone's advise when someone say is 99% win? WTF, I fell on the play? Huh? what are you talking about? Maybe you are stupider than you think you are.

swagger ISH

lol i thought it looked too easy to pick utah state so hawaii would finally cover

ma badddd

lol good thing i didnt ever get around to actually betting it
    LMAO

mick
    mick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great handicapping! and you should post another loss to your extensive NCAA record as you sure as shit lost this one!

theroos

Quote Originally Posted by MicGan View Post
    You are who you are, I'd already post my pick long ago and along with my ticket number when some ask about this game. Read through the forum is there. You follow someone's advise when someone say is 99% win? WTF, I fell on the play? Huh? what are you talking about? Maybe you are stupider than you think you are.
    Even if you won,why do you feel the need to insult and gloat when someone loses? Calling me an idiot, and enjoy my loss? It becomes visible now what kind of illiterates are bombing these forums! The whole point of this site is to inform and help one another right? Your
    insults are no better than someone giving a "LOCK"! Your ignorance/arrogance will come back to bite you in the ass!

theroos

lol i thought it looked too easy to pick utah state so hawaii would finally cover

ma badddd

lol good thing i didnt ever get around to actually betting it
    LMAO
    You didnt get around to actually betting it? Did you get distracted
    while you were trying on your sisters clothes? You deserve to be abused from now and until youre smart enough to delete your account and start over!

swagger ISH

actually it was just a late night hunch and i stayed away because i had a bad day yesterday and didnt want a nasty tilt bet

sry bro

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually it was just a late night hunch and i stayed away because i had a bad day yesterday and didnt want a nasty tilt bet

sry bro
    So I guess the next time you post the same kind of claim and don't bet it then state it's only a hunch...makes your posts worthless if claim after a loss you never ended up betting it...if it won you'd come claiming your guarantee was right...

theroos

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    So I guess the next time you post the same kind of claim and don't bet it then state it's only a hunch...makes your posts worthless if claim after a loss you never ended up betting it...if it won you'd come claiming your guarantee was right...
    Couldnt have said it better WSP!