Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    1st half cashed
    Great Stewie avatar

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Just wanted to say great start so far I tailed you on this Iu game no jinx but its looks like another great call keep up the fine work bud
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    1st half cashed
    good work men

Holtgetsback

season to date

6-0 (+15x)

(1x) 5-0

(10x) 1-0

Let's keep it going men

Holtgetsback

Studying lines for tomorrow. Nothing looks great so far. Will update in AM

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hell yeah buddy, can't wait til your next play! College football is my specialty-I make much more money there than basketball. So long as I have you to tail though I think I'll make some money this basketball season! What are your past season results, if you don't mind me asking?

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hell yeah buddy, can't wait til your next play! College football is my specialty-I make much more money there than basketball. So long as I have you to tail though I think I'll make some money this basketball season! What are your past season results, if you don't mind me asking?
    I haven't kept a season long record so I don't want to throw a percentage out there. This will be my first. I have consistently won for the last 5 years.

The key for me is to pick my spots. I won't bet a game unless I know the teams inside and out and I never let a loss effect how I cap the next game. Sometimes its tough, but I have more than learned my lesson many years ago ha ha. Anyways, it should be a fun ride, hope ya stick around and let's make some money.

Feel free to discuss any of your college football leans or plays in here too. I don't bet very many games but I do keep up with the sport.

Holtgetsback

leaning iona +5.5 and under 139 1/2 against purdue. (no play)

Purdue lives and dies by the three point ball, something you don't want to do against a solid veteran team like iona. If Iona is able to limit Louis Jackson's penetration, Purdue will have a very tough time scoring, considering they do not have a real threat to score in the paint. This will be Iona's first game so I will just be watching this one. Seems like too many points though.

neonboudeaux
    neonboudeaux's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharp play, bud. Iona has a veteran squad plus the addition of MOMO Jones will be huge. Not sure Purdue has the athleticism to stay with Iona's guards. I look for Iona to win this ballgame.

neonboudeaux

waiting for the know-nothings to come out of the woodwork and criticize this play. If they're watching the game, they can't.

Holtgetsback

Iona looks solid so far. Purdue doesn't have an answer for the 6'7 glover in the paint. Too much strength and quickness. Momo jones looks solid as well. Both teams have hit a lot of threes, I expect them to cool off.

Remember though, iona and the under were just a lean. I needed to see more of both teams before I make a play on them

Holtgetsback

2nd half Iona ML +170 (1x)

Holtgetsback

Iona dictatating the pace. This isn't the game purdue wants. Living by the three will hurt them in the second half, their legs will wear towards the end. Purdue only has one turnover and the game is tied.

neonboudeaux

Purdue 8-14 from three. Not going to last. Nothing else looks very good. Pace of this game is NOT what Purdue wants.

Holtgetsback

Tough one. Iona couldn't close it out.

Holtgetsback

Season to date

6-1 (+14x)

Semper Fidelis

That was a tough beat man. I had Iona with the points, and a small play on the money line... Oh well, on to the next one. What else you like for today? Looking like NW 2nd half might have some value. I also like Alabama, Zona, Denver, and leaning towards st joes, vcu, and miss st. Waiting to see what you and others may have before I wager anything-these are just my preliminary leans.

Holtgetsback

That was a tough beat man. I had Iona with the points, and a small play on the money line... Oh well, on to the next one. What else you like for today? Looking like NW 2nd half might have some value. I also like Alabama, Zona, Denver, and leaning towards st joes, vcu, and miss st. Waiting to see what you and others may have before I wager anything-these are just my preliminary leans.
    hey buddy, I'm not confident enough to have a lean on most of those games yet. A few I am looking at right now are USC and Iowa. As the season progresses I will be able to give you an opinion on most games, whether I have a play or not.

NW has done a great job of turning that game around.

Holtgetsback

VCU looks like it will be a play for me at -2.5. It is moving to 3 at a lot of books.

VCU -2.5 (1x)

JA's Winners
    JA's Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holt GL i have VCU and Alabama

Im 23-15 this year..we should help each other out

Holtgetsback

Both teams play a similar style, spreading out the floor and looking for open threes. I think the difference in this game will be rebounds and hustle. Seton Hall did not do a good job defending the the three in their opener or in seasons past. The Rams front court will have the size advantage and should out rebound the Pirates.

We will learn a lot more about these two teams after this game, but I believe VCU is worth a 1 unit play.

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by JA's Winners View Post

Good to have you aboard with me JA.

Alabama looks tough so far

Let's make some money

JA's Winners
    JA's Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you like GT -1...Im thinking to put 3 units on them?

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

i took usc +5.5 / bama -7 (bot the half) was on iona very small 1/2 unit (50 bucks)

VCU I almost pulled the trigger on but didnt but im with ya on USC GL bro

Holtgetsback

How do you like GT -1...Im thinking to put 3 units on them?
    Not sure JA. GT has been scoring the ball efficiently but I haven't seen much of St Joes. Just a game I'm not real confident on either way. On the eye test GT looks good

Holtgetsback

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    i took usc +5.5 / bama -7 (bot the half) was on iona very small 1/2 unit (50 bucks)

VCU I almost pulled the trigger on but didnt but im with ya on USC GL bro
    I haven't pulled trigger on USC yet but I most likely will here soon. GL buddy

Holtgetsback

We are lucky VCU is still close in this one. They have came out very tentative and seems like they can't catch a break from the officials. Defense is tightening up and I hope to see them knock down some of these open shots going forward.

Semper Fidelis

Yeah I took vcu and Bama as well. I'll have a pretty big play on Zona tonight-I feel very confident in their talent, I feel like they are in a whole different league than st johns. Being at MSG helps them, but I feel very strongly about Zona. Something about this team makes me a believer, and this game will be a good indication of what we can expect. I also have a few other plays in hockey and football, which is by far my best sport.

Semper Fidelis

Yes I agree, we should definitely help each other out! You guys are very good at bball, and I'm pretty decent at football. Don't know if you guys bet the other sports as much as bball, but I can tell you my plays and maybe we can all work together to come up with some plays.

Holtgetsback

I will have a play on the st johns/zona game but I'm not sure you guys will like it.

Holtgetsback

st johns UNDER 138.5 (4x)

Both teams are extremely athletic, I see this as a good defensive game. Arizona has not shot the ball well this season and things will not be any easier at MSG. St Johns is still learning how to play together with only one returning player and will face a tough test against the athleticism and length of Arizona. Both teams lack a true post scorer and are undersized. I think this will be a close game till the end with points at a premium

Semper Fidelis

I'm too nervous to take the total, though st johns is a good defensive team, and I'd lean toward the under as well. I'm much more confident in Zona, so hopefully we can see a wildcat blowout where st johns barely scores any points!

Semper Fidelis

Also holt, in case you were wondering my only other plays tonight are the NY jets ml at -280, va tech at -6.5 (bought down spread to -180), Denver ml at -130, under 5.5 in edmonton/ottawa, and under 5 in st Louis/Florida.

Holtgetsback

Also holt, in case you were wondering my only other plays tonight are the NY jets ml at -280, va tech at -6.5 (bought down spread to -180), Denver ml at -130, under 5.5 in edmonton/ottawa, and under 5 in st Louis/Florida.

GL on them all my man.

About to go out and watch the football game and a have a few drinks.

Holtgetsback

Teams shooting 38% but 28 fouls called???

Lol what's going on in this one?

First 12345 ... Last