Dutch Royalty
    Dutch Royalty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas -32 vs. Towson

I just want to let everyone know that this is possibly the best bet I've ever seen. I go to Towson University and their basketball team is god awful. They won 4 games last year and the head coach got fired and all of their "decent" players transferred out. Their only returning player this year who averaged over 12 a game is out for the season for violating team policy. They barely beat Holy Family...who the hell are they? And then they went on to LOSE to Virginia State...WOW how is this a DI program? I will say that they are going to be very good in the coming years with the recruiting class they just got but that's then. Do yourselves a favor and jump on KANSAS -32 for the easy money

JA's Winners
    JA's Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with this completely...The whole bench is freshman for Towson and Kansas 3rd string will destroy Towson's starters

4U Kansas -32

Dtown66
    Dtown66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4919

Kansas will not keep their starters in that long for fear of injury to a team of that caliber. They'll start pulling them mid 2nd half..

JA's Winners

Dtown66 is that for or against? that doesn't make any sense

Dutch Royalty

Well dtown that does not worry me at all Kansas bench players are so much better than most of Towsons starters by a long shot

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

way too many points to give

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Is this not the same Towson that dominated most of the game vs. VCU last year? Kansas has a very, very short bench, they won't be able to run jump and dunk their way to 100 pts in this game.

JA's Winners

This is not the same Towson at all...They have one returning starter, and their entire bench is freshman and sophmore's who have never seen time before. They have looked terrible in the first two exhibition games

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Take kansas 1H -17 to the bank. $$$$

Dutch Royalty

That was simple

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Ku ea$y

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Is this not the same Towson that dominated most of the game vs. VCU last year? Kansas has a very, very short bench, they won't be able to run jump and dunk their way to 100 pts in this game.
    Lol, they scored 100 pts and put the scrubs in, the bench looked great, kansas is 9 deep and nadir tharpe might even be better than t. taylor.

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

fading Towson all year might be a good idea

Dutch Royalty

Definately fade against michigan
    Last edited by Dutch Royalty; 11-12-11 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wrong person

Dtown66
    Dtown66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4919

Good looking out dutch....

jonathon1995
    jonathon1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Royalty View Post
    I just want to let everyone know that this is possibly the best bet I've ever seen. I go to Towson University and their basketball team is god awful. They won 4 games last year and the head coach got fired and all of their "decent" players transferred out. Their only returning player this year who averaged over 12 a game is out for the season for violating team policy. They barely beat Holy Family...who the hell are they? And then they went on to LOSE to Virginia State...WOW how is this a DI program? I will say that they are going to be very good in the coming years with the recruiting class they just got but that's then. Do yourselves a favor and jump on KANSAS -32 for the easy money

Thanks placed 100 on the game and it HIT.