guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Be Cautious against Utah State

I don't have time for a full write up at work, but I want to throw a stat out there considering the line on Utah State is plummeting.

193-13 at home and 100-8 in league play under Morrill

Utah State has only lost 2 games at home in the last 2 years (neither of which was last year).

The Spectrum is one of the hardest places in the nation to shoot free throws and play in general.

I'll try to snag a few more for the thread as I can between coding/phone calls/bosses.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah would like more info plox

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

What do you code?

Can you teach me SQL fundamental coding? I need to write up a script to make a basic query.

daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Loving Utah State tonight

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Utah st!

Quote Originally Posted by daviddaman2 View Post
    Loving Utah State tonight
    Me to.

Utah st does need to replace alot of scoring / rbs etc but they are still preseason favs to win the conf. and playing at home vs a Byu team without Jimmer.

Gotta love a small play on Ut st knowing public is all over byu.

But its so early gotta go small in my opinion.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    What do you code?

Can you teach me SQL fundamental coding? I need to write up a script to make a basic query.
    I'm getting my masters and mainly do coding at my lunch break/random breaks at work. I couldn't teach a laymen much above what they know so far - working mainly in C++ and Java basics. I'd love to help, but I'd be googling the same tutorials you would be.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to post more at work. Ended up working late and couldn't do any legit research/write ups. Only things I would have posted in addition to the above are BYU's free throw percentages (which so far in the game have been okay) and Jardine's rebounds from the previous season. I realize halftime is way too late to take credit for these, but I did want to apologize for making half a post.