I like BYU in this situation, but am very worried about the ball control and point guard play. BYU committed 20 turnovers and 16 turnovers respectively against scrub teams. And with Utah State's best player being Pane he could potentially light it up. One aspect towards my lean is that Pane has been weak defensively so hopefully he does not cause any turnovers.

Davies and Hartsock should get some offensive boards to create second chances and BYU should score well with their offensive system. Was breaking the players down and Utah State seems to have a decent post in Brady Jardine. This 6-7 Senior has had a quality start to the season, but when you look at Davies (6-9) and Hartsock (6-8) I think the two of them will be too much. These guys were playing against talented big men most of last year in the Mountain West and I think that experience helps.

Player for player BYU has way more talent, better recruits, better scorers. Their defense is suspect, obviously, and they will probably may play quite a bit of zone, which could actually favor Utah St.

Has anyone looked at this game??
Any leans?