ClayBalls
    ClayBalls's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been following most of your 10s and 15s lately and they have been money. Took Memphis big today and Fla St looking very good. Thanks T!!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

thanks a lot guys. Turned into right around an even day so far.

TPowell

Also, I've added more on UConn so its now a 15 unit play

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

yeah yet another 15 unit play hits for you. mad props, to be hitting at that percentage is absolutely unreal. you have absolutely nothing to feel sorry or unsure about, stick with your 10 and 15 unit plays, go for quality not quantity. keep up the great work man, i'm very very impressed

adamloses
    adamloses's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think u should keep the 5 unit plays TP.. You're up 245 unit!! It ain't broke, don't fix it.. I think the 5 unit plays allow you to realize when something is a 15 unit play..

Keep up the good work

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should have won that South Fla. bet... I got lucky being on the wrong side..... Keep the Big East plays comin....GL

awhitejackson

Tough call on UCONN .... but Im having a good day so I'll tail.....

cruzanbeast
    cruzanbeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey T, was wondering if you had any thoughts on Indiana st. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on them.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    LA Tech isnt a bad team and Boise State is down from last year. Sounds like a good play to me
    thanks it cashed

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    L Tech is not that bad...I've seen a couple of their games...they pass well and with the Boise leading scorer's injury I like the play +8.5...added it my self as a small play
    cashed it thanks

awhitejackson

No No No No......Notre Dame is a big bet here....I am not going against you for shits and gigs....Longest home winning streak coupled with a team that knows its an elite team but has a 12-5 record.. Coming home to a crowd that this team has a chance at a totally redeeming win versus a miserable 12-6 start!! Harogody and my personal fav BE player, McAlarney, (both proven leaders) at home....with homecourt....Man I gotta go against you here...

TPowell

Guys, I'm officially drooling at tommorow's card. I dare say that its probably the best card I've seen in 2 weeks!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    No No No No......Notre Dame is a big bet here....I am not going against you for shits and gigs....Longest home winning streak coupled with a team that knows its an elite team but has a 12-5 record.. Coming home to a crowd that this team has a chance at a totally redeeming win versus a miserable 12-6 start!! Harogody and my personal fav BE player, McAlarney, (both proven leaders) at home....with homecourt....Man I gotta go against you here...

I know ND is excellent at home, but UConn is just too athletic for them. Thabeet and Adrien will give Gody fits and UConn is no slouch at defending the 3. The big reason is that ND won't be able to stop UConn's terrific interior offense

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

which ones are popping out?

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

U Conn Wins here .....

Tpowell ... Take look Austin Peay and Jacksonville St. It should be a easy play. AP a school no one cares ... and have been doing well lately in their conference.

TPowell

Louisville (+2) SYRACUSE
    Florida (-1) VANDY
    Michigan State (-3) OHIO STATE
    Pitt (PK) WEST VIRGINA
    Northern Iowa (+1) MISSOURI STATE

all the teams are road teams but I like to think these as "GAP" picks. The gap between the teams is more than home court advantage. I would venture to say that all of those will be 10-15 unit plays with Pitt being the weakest and Michigan State being a 15 more than likely

TPowell

oh, the teams in all caps are NOT my plays

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Louisville (+2) SYRACUSE
    Florida (-1) VANDY
    Michigan State (-3) OHIO STATE
    Pitt (PK) WEST VIRGINA
    Northern Iowa (+1) MISSOURI STATE

all the teams are road teams but I like to think these as "GAP" picks. The gap between the teams is more than home court advantage. I would venture to say that all of those will be 10-15 unit plays with Pitt being the weakest and Michigan State being a 15 more than likely

looks like solid picks

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

That MSU line looks fiiiishy OSU isn't a very good ball team and MSU is the elite of Big Ten??

TPowell

hit both 15 unit plays and 2 out of 3 on my 10 unit plays. Ended up plus money which is HUGE after such a bad start. BIG DAY TOMMOROW........ one way or another

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nice stuff TP. I have been hitting you and sportsguy up recently. Especially when you both are on the same games. Tailed you with Uconn, Memphis, and FSU today. If you have a big card for tomorrow then that means I do too. GL

First 12