leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Tuesday NCAAB Plays

This is what i have for tonight's action:

1. Liberty +19.0 ( theres no way they should be that heavy underdogs, the more realistic line is -4.0 to -10.0 )

Have some leans , will post later if anything, good luck.

YTD: 2-1

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL! how do you cap a game when you say a line should be between -4 to -10 read what you just wrote man thats a 6 points range .

So your saying you think Texas A@M should be -4 ?????? LOL Vegas would get ass raped if that was the line

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    LOL! how do you cap a game when you say a line should be between -4 to -10 read what you just wrote man thats a 6 points range .

So your saying you think Texas A@M should be -4 ?????? LOL Vegas would get ass raped if that was the line
    I think I can see what he meant, but maybe he just worded it funny? It could be by his estimations Texas A&M will win this matchup by 4-10 points a majority of the time, so anything outside that 6-point range is quality betting.

I like to have a 7-8 point range where if the spread falls within that range, I don't bet.

That being said, this game is Wednesday, not Tuesday.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post

You obv have no brains so no comment here... yeah the game is today, my bad.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by DuncHen22 View Post

I think I can see what he meant, but maybe he just worded it funny? It could be by his estimations Texas A&M will win this matchup by 4-10 points a majority of the time, so anything outside that 6-point range is quality betting.

I like to have a 7-8 point range where if the spread falls within that range, I don't bet.

That being said, this game is Wednesday, not Tuesday.
    Exactly.

leetreaper

Line at 20 now lol...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    You obv have no brains so no comment here... yeah the game is today, my bad.
    Read what you wrote man and think not what your thinking but what everyone is reading when they read what you post

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

the second you saw the word LINE that means you have the line LINED at -4 to -10 as in CAPPED

LINED means CAPPED

I understand college basketball

leetreaper

yeah miscommunication for sure, sorry my bad i explained it badly...