TPowell's Thursday Plays (1/22)

10 Unit Play: Minnesota (+1)
    5 Unit Play: Georgetown (-5)
    5 Unit Play: Providence (-1)
    5 Unit Play: Dayton (-5)
    5 Unit Play: Arkansas State (+9.5)
    5 Unit Play: San Diego (+4)
    5 Unit Play: UCLA (-5)

only 1 big game tonight, nothing really stands out in my mind outside of Minny

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your plays but I thin sandiego will not come through as st marys wants this too bad

khaliagent

do you think the minn game will end within 5?....I am asking because a tie is within 5 in canadian sports lottery

khaliagent

what do think about utah st -3.5

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

yeah I do, Tubby is a solid coach and should be able to slow down the Boilermakers to a certain extent. I'm not so sure about SD, they can be the best in the WCC if they decide to play IMO.

TPowell

didnt really check into it, should be more than 3.5 though. They've been solid all year and I'm not sure what you can say positive about San Jose St

khaliagent

great insight...but st. marys will be a play for me I think...good luck and if you can recomend mor by 5 games it would be greatly appreciated

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

TP,

I had to sweat out Purdue ML in a parlay vs NW last week...actually I gave up and changed the channel before their late comeback! You're probably right here but I still think Purdue is the best team in the league w/Hummel and that other white kid in the lineup!
    Glad to see you like Providence...thats my big play of the night! The line isn't as nice but this one reminds me of BC@GT the other night...in fact I think GT was 9-8 also coming in? Prov starts 4 seniors and will run these guys out of the gym at some point! GL!!

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Georgetown at home kickass....BOL

rawkstarr
    rawkstarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

San Diego is 4-2 ATS against "nothing" teams. St. Mary's has the better record with 9-4 ATS vs SD. The Gaels will beat them tonight

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Thoughts on Wisc Mil?

kaspbart
    kaspbart's Avatar Become A Pro!

What Do You Think about Washington -6,5 in match: Southern California at Washington
    Thanks for the opinion

p.s. sorry for my English

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Minesota play. Purdue is overrated this year and Minnesota has been a hot team. I do not understand the spread. It should be -2 Minn. Some good things about this game to like. Also the Providence and UCLA game are good ones for me. Ucla should come out of the gate with purpose tonight after their less then stellar performance in the last game. Seton Hall is not that good and will likely start going backward for the rest of the season. Wolford and Samford are good plays tonight also. My college plays have had the wobbles for 8 of 10 days. I usually kick butt this time of year but am only 1 1/2 units ahead for the last week and a half in college. I work with a service and I give them a play every day . Yesterday it was Richmond . I thought you might delete the play since you had Rh Isl at +3 1/2 instead of - 3 1/2. There are 3 places I will never never play against a home team underdog. Richmond is one of them. When a team has covered 70% of the time in that situation for 30 YEARS it is time to throw up the white flag if you like the other team. It is one of the hardest places for opponents to shot. That is no accident and that is all I will say about that.
    cheers

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

khaliagent

bad day eh....youll get em saturday

TPowell

frustrating day....... lot of idiot ass coin flips played. Really need to narrow my down my selection on 5 unit plays. The Minny loss was the only thing I was really shocked about. I knew WV could turn it on anytime, knew St Mary's wasn't too be ****ed with. Really liked the UCLA and Dayton plays but they just didnt cover. UCLA had a big lead at half and gave it up. Good day to relax and revisit past mistakes and get ready for Saturday's big card

TPowell

like I said, didnt see anything today but did make a small teaser

Canisius (+12) and Fairfield (PK)

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    frustrating day....... lot of idiot ass coin flips played. Really need to narrow my down my selection on 5 unit plays. The Minny loss was the only thing I was really shocked about. I knew WV could turn it on anytime, knew St Mary's wasn't too be ****ed with. Really liked the UCLA and Dayton plays but they just didnt cover. UCLA had a big lead at half and gave it up. Good day to relax and revisit past mistakes and get ready for Saturday's big card
    I also took some unexpected fall last night, we can't win them all. You are doing great things in this forum keep it up.

Better day tomorrow!

khaliagent

I finished 500 but it was a sloppy 500 no significant unit increase