s2kparlay
    s2kparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

S2KParlay's Official College BBall Bonanza 11-12

This is going to be my first time keeping up with an actual thread. Im hoping everyone can benefit from my picks. I just started sports betting last season and did pretty well. I have no specific systems or set boundaries. I analyze every game there is that day and make picks on only a select few.

I will provide my analysis on every pick that I make.

Lets go make some $$$!!!

s2kparlay

W&M @ St.Johns:
    This game looks really enticing at -8 for the Red Storm. Its going to be difficult to replicate the season St. Johns had last year after losing Hardy and Brownlee, but there recruiting class is ridiculous. Pointer, Harkless, Harrison, Pelle and Garret is a sickkkk class of 2011. William and Mary does look solid having there Senior ppg leader returning in Quinn McDowell, but thats it. Every other returning player is a scrub. I see the game being a little close in the 1st half due to lack of playing time the Red Storm freshman have together. But once they get the 1st half under there belt, look for the Johnnies to run away with it in the 2nd Half. Red Storm should be able to close out the game by 14 points.

Take:
    St. Johns -8; 1 unit
    Last edited by s2kparlay; 11-07-11 at 03:12 PM.

s2kparlay

Didnt think St. Johns would be down by so much after the 1st half. I did get a little worried there. But solid 2nd half. Good start to the season. Hoping to keep it going allllll seasonnnnn loonnggg.

Record:
    1-0-0
    +1 units

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

s2kparlay

Sorry Ive been really busy over the past few days and never got a chance to post anything.

Northern Iowa @ Old Dominion
    I really love low spreads for home openers of better teams. Old Dominion is flat out the better team here. And there home. And the line is only -4. With the preseason player of the year for the CAA Kent Bazemore leading Old Dominion, i'm hoping for a solid win for ODU tonight.

Take:
    Old Dominion -4; 2 units