Alright guys ill be posting my actual bets here and keeping track. I make a lot of picks and have no limit to the amount of picks in a day. If i like it, i bet it. Feel free to rip on me if i suck.

For me 1 unit equals $100

11/7- William and Mary +8.5- 1.1 to win 1 UNIT- Johnnies have almost no experience and are small this year. Normally the size advantage would be huge for a BCS team over a CAA team but not in this game. My friend plays for Division 3 St. Marys college in MD and they had a lead on St. Johns the other day with 5 minutes remaining, but ended up losing. Game was on ESPN3, and Johnnies were extremely undisciplined and were lackluster on defense. St. Marys runs a rigid offense with a lot of passing and cutting, similar to WM. Even if they end up winning this game i think WM keeps it close with smart play and 3 pt shooting. I think WM has a good chance to win outright as well.

Arizona -13.5- 1.1 to win 1 UNIT- I know Arizona struggled in their exhibition but this team has known quantities that we saw play meaningful minutes last year. Valpo's starting lineup combined for about 20-25 points per game last year and they have almost no size. I think the experience for Zona mixed with the freshman guards will help them pull away from a bad Valpo team.