FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

[Nov 7 College Basketball 0-0-0]

First off welcome everyone to a new season of college basketball! This is my favorite sport to cap, I will spend minimum a day countless hours analyzing every angle of these games and watching line movements every day.

William and Mary +8.5 *TOP PLAY*
    3.3 units to win 3

St. Johns only has 1 returning starter from last season and he only played 3 minutes per game. St. Johns is starting a group full of freshman Vs a veteran William and Mary squad that returns 3ball extraordinaire Quinn McDowell. I think St. Johns is an early fade, it will take these freshman a little while to get used to NCAABB. Coach Lavin will also not be on the floor tonight due to recovering from prostate cancer. Expect to see a big game from GodsGift for St. Johns but William and Mary will hang in there and could possibly win this thing outright with 3 point shooting.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Arizona -13.5
    1.7 units to win 1.5

Yes, I know that Valpo is 8-2 ATS and Arizona is 0-4 when there is a 13 point spread. However, Valpo loses 60% of their scoring from last season, including Brandon Wood who transferred to MSU. Arizona loses Derrick Williams but also has a monster recruiting class with Josiah Turner and Nick Johnson and return Kyle Fogg. Arizona is 8-1 against teams in the Horizon League and are 9-1 ATS in the month of November. Yes, they lost to a D2 school 2 weeks ago in an exhibition game but that will serve as a huge wake up call. Coach Sean Miller has never lost a season opener in his 7 year career.

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Like both plays! Same leans here, won't pull the trigger until tip off just to see how the lines shift. GL

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

have both plays as well. hope we start 2-0!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    First off welcome everyone to a new season of college basketball! This is my favorite sport to cap, I will spend minimum a day countless hours analyzing every angle of these games and watching line movements every day.

William and Mary +8.5 *TOP PLAY*
    3.3 units to win 3

St. Johns only has 1 returning starter from last season and he only played 3 minutes per game. St. Johns is starting a group full of freshman Vs a veteran William and Mary squad that returns 3ball extraordinaire Quinn McDowell. I think St. Johns is an early fade, it will take these freshman a little while to get used to NCAABB. Coach Lavin will also not be on the floor tonight due to recovering from prostate cancer. Expect to see a big game from GodsGift for St. Johns but William and Mary will hang in there and could possibly win this thing outright with 3 point shooting.
    One of the top recruiting classes in the land. Five people in the top 100 for St John's. What you dont list is that most W&M players returning came from a bad Colonial team (4-12) league play.

Early season I will usually take talent potential over an established bad team

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    One of the top recruiting classes in the land. Five people in the top 100 for St John's. What you dont list is that most W&M players returning came from a bad Colonial team (4-12) league play.

Early season I will usually take talent potential over an established bad team
    You do realize that 3 of those TOP recruits are ineligible right now......