jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

monday ncaa hoops

NCAA HOOPS 2011/2012

I know it is early, but I love college hoops and there is no way I can do as bad in hoops as I am in football this year, so I think I will jump in early. I will use the same format in hoops as I do football for my betting with one, two and three unit plays.

One Unit Plays (0-0)(even units)
    Two Unit Plays (0-0)(even units)
    Three Unit Plays (0-0)(even units)

Overall Record (0-0)(even units)

William & Mary +8 vs. St Johns (one unit)………..It is too easy to take big name teams vs. these small name teams early in the year, especially when the line is a single digit. St Johns really has nothing coming back from last season. I just don’t see them putting it together tonight and running away with this game. Bill & Mary last season early in November only lost at Syracuse by three, so I think they can hang with St Johns.

Valparaiso +13˝ vs. Arizona (one unit)………..I am taking this one again simply because it is a dog vs. a big name team and I think early on this is the way to go. I also read a quote from Arizona’s coach who said he was not happy with how his team looked and if they did not get better they could lose their opener. That could just be a ploy to fire up his team, but I don’t think a coach would say that if he did not know there was something wrong. They might just be happy to get a win under their belts.

I could be wrong of course, but I don’t see any worse than a split tonight. I will be happy with a split, just want to get my feel wet and get a feel for hoops. I am going to start looking more at hoops and less and football.

Good Luck Everybody!!

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Good luck.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

With Az coaches quote don't you think it will be a motivator for his players?? I like the other side. Nice write up and good luck this year.