CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

CollegeOverUnder CBB Plays

1 Unit for me is $20 to start the season off

risking 1.5x Units

William @ Mary @ St.Johns -8

Gods Gifts is going to run the shit out of William and Mary the kid is a fking man child he is a beast in the paint and extremely agile. I was also extremely impressed with what Dom Pointer can do with the ball he has a great release.

I don't think very many people on here if only 1 or 2% of the forum watched any of the exhibition games
    Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 11-06-11 at 01:15 PM.

offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the other side. Colonial Conference is way underrated. Im thinking of W&M on ML. We'll see

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

good luck college@@ looking to follow you again this year just like last year!!!

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

college,

also a huge ncaa bball fan and agree with your SJ play! Look forward to discussing hoops in the future.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by offshoregenius77 View Post
    I like the other side. Colonial Conference is way underrated. Im thinking of W&M on ML. We'll see
    I could do a write up on every team in the Colonial Conference to man all college basketball enthusasists no the conference well

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

one of the BLACKEST TEAMS in the Country vs one of the WHITEST TEAMS in the Country

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    college,

also a huge ncaa bball fan and agree with your SJ play! Look forward to discussing hoops in the future.
    for sure man hoping for a solid season

Burd1231
    Burd1231's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think about the Zona game?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Burd1231 View Post
    What do you think about the Zona game?
    Well Valpos best player transferred to Michigan St.

They have a new coach now also but I can't say that this Arizona team is gong to cover that spread . They have a good team but I don't see much of a play on this game.

offshoregenius77

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    one of the BLACKEST TEAMS in the Country vs one of the WHITEST TEAMS in the Country
    Its all about TEMPO.....Look for W&M to come closer to their 2010 effort.

http://kenpom.com/team.php?team=Will...%20Mary&y=2010

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I just don't no how this team is going to guard Gods Gift . This kid amazed the shit out of me when I watched him play. He is going to cause match up havoc

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Wow...because Butler has been so "black" the last couple years. Bigot. I hope you are kidding...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Wow...because Butler has been so "black" the last couple years. Bigot. I hope you are kidding...
    are you kidding me you little pussy Butler is one of my favorite teams of all but when your fking comparing a fking program you have to factor that shit in. Stop being a little bi tch.

Why do you think fking Chicago High Schools wheel out the most Division 1 Basketball players in the country ??

Why Ill tell you why because they grew up playing fking street ball and have raw fking talent.

And you do realize the best players on Butlers team was fking black right man? And the best players on Butlers team right now are Black also .

So STFU and stop being an imbissle

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

gordan hayward and matt howard are white in my opinion

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by hitthew8room View Post
    gordan hayward and matt howard are white in my opinion
    I didn't no they were white man I didn't no that at all.

Why don't you watch a state championship with a white high school basketball team vs a black high school basketball team and run the numbers and see who comes out on top more often then not.

What is the probability that a randomly selected adult American white male will be faster than his similarly selected African-American counterpart?
    Suppose an integrated suburban high school with, say, 2000 students. If the school is 25 percent black and 75 percent white, what is the most likely racial composition of the basketball team's starting five?
    It is possible to increase the NBA's white representation by increasing the number of teams in the league. How big would the NBA need be to make it half white?
    What is the most probable a priori racial composition of the Dream Team that will represent the USA in the 2000 Olympics? (At this writing the Dream Team has already been selected.)

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

And thats why Shelvin Mack is playin gin the NBA and Matt Howard is playing in Greece

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on the total in that game St.Johns always has good 3 point shooting?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Any thoughts on the total in that game St.Johns always has good 3 point shooting?
    no thoughts at all actually. Im not touching OVER UNDERS until I get a chance to see the teams play right now the OVER UNDERS are just numbers thrown out there

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

The current ESPNU 100 class consists of 100 seniors right now ranked in the top 100 in the country

and 83 out of the 100 are BLACK the other 17 are WHITE.

The current ESPNU SUPER 60 CLASS ( Junior Class ) consists of 60 of the nations best Juniors

and 54 out of the 60 are BLACK the other 6 are WHITE

The current ESPNU Terrific 25 CLASS ( Sophmore Class ) Consists of 25 of the nations best Sophmores

and 25 out of the 25 are BLACK---------- NONE are WHITE
    Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 11-06-11 at 11:47 PM.

RED

When do they do games all night long, is that this week.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

When do they do games all night long, is that this week.
    http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011...-espn-tip-off/

Next week buddy at midnight eastern time but I'm on the west coast so ill be up for the Gonzaga and St.Marys games

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I spend more time studying college basketball teams then I do actual studying so when I say something I'm bold about it because I believe in my research and knowledge

RED

I can't wait

RED

I may tail you this season on your plays, how many unit BR do you suggest, dont kill me for so many questions lol

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I may tail you this season on your plays, how many unit BR do you suggest, dont kill me for so many questions lol
    Im not sure I understand your question sorry. I can tell you though that 1Unit for me is currently $20 and I'm going to try really hard to stay consistent on the 1 UNIT plays but I no I'm going to see some 3 and 5 Unit plays I'm gonna wanna hit hard.

Oh how man Units in a Bankroll it all depends on what you wanna risk on a typical game and how much you are willing to start with

Tmuscle
    Tmuscle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to tail you later. I'll put 50 bucks on st. Johns.

offshoregenius77

I just don't no how this team is going to guard Gods Gift . This kid amazed the shit out of me when I watched him play. He is going to cause match up havoc
    So his momma named him appropriately?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I'll take the fundamentally sound "white" team that makes ft's over the athletic out of control showboating "black" team that rather practice dunks than ft's every time!! (assuming there's a point spread in play)

And btw....this isn't high school. Kids @ the college level are there for a reason

upscope

Who names their child GodsGift anyhow?? Attention W#ore!!

upscope

GL on the thread though....I'll be watching

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

looking forward to your picks Thanks

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I'll take the fundamentally sound "white" team that makes ft's over the athletic out of control showboating "black" team that rather practice dunks than ft's every time!! (assuming there's a point spread in play)

And btw....this isn't high school. Kids @ the college level are there for a reason
    you don't seem to understand the principle of what I'm trying to present do you ? There is a reason these kids were recruited hard by the best coaches in the country and there a reason the players at William and Mary weren't recruited hard

upscope

you don't seem to understand the principle of what I'm trying to present do you ? There is a reason these kids were recruited hard by the best coaches in the country and there a reason the players at William and Mary weren't recruited hard
    I understand the principle just fine. But fundamentally sound & well coached "white" teams usually do quite well when playing athletic & superior "black" teams. And there's a reason for that.

Not to mention there's a point spread in play. I'm not saying they consistently beat them outright but they do consistently play them tough. It's not as easy as 'this teams black & this teams white.'

upscope

And thats why Shelvin Mack is playin gin the NBA and Matt Howard is playing in Greece
    Shelvin Mack was a 2nd rounder he's not guaranteed sh#t. In the meantime Gordon Hayward is a key rotation player that figures into the Jazz long term plans

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

hahaha this guy is a moron. i understand that there are more good black players then white players. your stating the obvious with your stupid ESPN rankings rant. the fact is, if your picking games based on the BLACKEST TEAM versus the WHITEST TEAM, your an idiot. is duke not primarily white a lot of years? did St. Johns barely beat a pretty WHITE, ST MARY's DIVISION 3 SCHOOL THE OTHER DAY?? DIVISION 3??? do your research like you say you do and you would know that St. Johns being "black" and WM being "white" doesnt mean shit. St. Johns might cover but that will be because of their size over a mid major not because they are "black".

i have WM +8.5. Lets see what happens

1234 ... Last