MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida-S.Carolina???

Any opinions out there on this one? Really like the Gamecocks in this situation, playing at home, 1-2 conf., lost 2 close ones to Fla. last year. Fla. is hot but haven't played much away. 3-0 conf. can afford lost.

SC better team than people think, most of lineup back. Granted not good home record last year but think they match well with good guard play.

MrMonkey

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

do u believe this game will go down to the wire?

khaliagent

south carolina scares me just cant win with them

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent View Post
    do u believe this game will go down to the wire?
    If I thought any pick I make would go down to the wire, than I surely would not bet it! Think they win by 6-10 points, as long as it's by 2 ok with me.

MrMonkey

khaliagent

this is larry ness odds makers error game....says they should win by 10 points.
    I think south carolina front court although very small will do what necessary to win this game

jesron1269
    jesron1269's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on Florida -1. This was a game that immediately circled when the lines came out last night without doing any research other than knowing who they have played each other in the past. After doing my research the trends still pointed to Florida but now I am little why everyone and their dog is on South Carolina. This is what you get by taking early lines without research LOL!!! BOL!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

looks like public is on FLA -1 at around 80%, a consensus call round the horn. this looks like its gonna be a barn-burner as teams r pretty even with power rating having SC by 1. but based on trends, u gotta give FLA the edge as they r 17-3 SU on wednsday las 3 yrs n they r also on a roll while SC is coming off 2 strait losses. id say that favors the gators here as they look to move to 4-0 in the SEC n should be able to get it done vs. a good, but not great SC squad.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Monkey, alot of good touts on South Carolina tonight, if I played this game it would be USC

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269 View Post
    I am on Florida -1. This was a game that immediately circled when the lines came out last night without doing any research other than knowing who they have played each other in the past. After doing my research the trends still pointed to Florida but now I am little why everyone and their dog is on South Carolina. This is what you get by taking early lines without research LOL!!! BOL!

get off that bet trust me it is gonna be usc