ThaKid21
    ThaKid21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air force/ Colorado state pick...

I am looking to make a wager on this game since the penguins are about screw what looked to be a sure parlay after hitting all of my college basketball...I do not know much about these 2 teams however and was looking for a little insight on who you guys might side with on this one... also what do you think about the sharks by 2 tonight at home against those struggling canuck goalies...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid21 View Post
    I am looking to make a wager on this game since the penguins are about screw what looked to be a sure parlay after hitting all of my college basketball...I do not know much about these 2 teams however and was looking for a little insight on who you guys might side with on this one... also what do you think about the sharks by 2 tonight at home against those struggling canuck goalies...
    Colorado State money line is the play.

Definitely take San Jose, but don't take the puckline.

ThaKid21
    ThaKid21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wanted to say thanks to Curious for his advice on leading me to a winning wager...

Parlayed Colorado State and the Sharks moneylines $20 for a cool $30 or so...not much but a little extra cash for tomorrows games...Thanks again my friend...