brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12476

Cental Mich at Toledo

My pick Toledo - 4
    I have been cold since Saturday looking to break
    the bad streak tonight.

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo has the edge in this match-up, i have them winning by at least 8,but not a play for me yet! gl

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tblueeyes View Post
    Toledo has the edge in this match-up, i have them winning by at least 8,but not a play for me yet! gl
    Why would you bet on a game of two scrub teams?

tblueeyes

Curious, its not about scrub teams, its about making money!! Scrub or no scrub, money is money!

curious

Curious, its not about scrub teams, its about making money!! Scrub or no scrub, money is money!
    Yes, but how do you cap two scrub teams? Either team might not show up. Maybe neither team will show up. Scrub teams are too unpredictable.

tblueeyes

I cap all the games, because I don't work and sit home all day with nothing better to do,(lol) even though I may not play all the games I cap, but I still cap em all...and I always like to put in my 2 cents, as do all women!!

curious

I cap all the games, because I don't work and sit home all day with nothing better to do,(lol) even though I may not play all the games I cap, but I still cap em all...and I always like to put in my 2 cents, as do all women!!
    Ahh, you sit home taking care of brats while your hubby goes out into the jungle hunting the daily kill?

GL on Toledo

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Ahh, you sit home taking care of brats while your hubby goes out into the jungle hunting the daily kill?

GL on Toledo

Not quite...lol...no kids and no hubby, just like to do something to pass the time since i have been sick, and out of work for the past year!

GL 2 you as well Curious!!

curious

Not quite...lol...no kids and no hubby, just like to do something to pass the time since i have been sick, and out of work for the past year!

GL 2 you as well Curious!!
    Being sick is a drag. What is wrong?

Out of work too, ouch. I would be in a mental hospital.

You must be independently wealthy.

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Being sick is a drag. What is wrong?

Out of work too, ouch. I would be in a mental hospital.

You must be independently wealthy.
    I was diagnosed with Cancer back in 07, had lots of problems, been in a coma, lung collapsed twice, so I have been out of work, I like sports so much I decided I would try and make a lil xtra money this way...I dont make large wagers, just doing this for fun!

curious

I was diagnosed with Cancer back in 07, had lots of problems, been in a coma, lung collapsed twice, so I have been out of work, I like sports so much I decided I would try and make a lil xtra money this way...I dont make large wagers, just doing this for fun!
    Well, my hat is off to you. Suffering through all that and still charming and bubbly.

tblueeyes

yea no point in letting it get me down, cause it wont do me any good!! Thanks!