dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State +19 vs Duke

I've watched most of every game this year on both sides. I went to NC State and watched State blow a 20pt lead at half time to Duke and go on to lose by 20pts at Cameron. However, State only lost by 1pt to Duke at home last year. I said last night that I thought Duke would dominate us, and they will, but I think State can stay around 15points with the homecourt advantage. State has played some ok games this year. Lost to Marquette by 3, Davidson by 7, and Florida by 2. Davidson and Florida were on the road. Duke is a way better team and they will cause us to turn the ball over 20 times. However, we will be able to score inside on Duke, and should do a pretty good job rebounding. There is inclement weather, which will hopefully keep Duke's fans in Durham, givining a little more edge to the Pack. I'm not saying this is a big play, but i think it is a solid play.

NC STATE +19

Open to other opinions.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

DUKIES -29 will due

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    DUKIES -29 will due
    Lol .... Last time Dukie beat anyone by +29 points are schools dont even belong to Div1. You give me +29 I'll take your money.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Duke is 10-0 at home this season, winning by an average of 25 ppg, I'll take Duke because NC St has real problems scoring this season and it isn't going to be any easier coming in when Duke is only giving up 51.4 ppg in the last 9 games. This has route written all over it.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

duke by 21

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

duke is 10 straight at home in this rivalry by an average of 18.2

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HAHAHAHA, the guy factored in the weather!! Awesome!

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Duke vs nc state

• surely we can find a better place to put our money!! Pinny has the line duke -20-101....greek -19......book maker -19= top three book joints. Remember unc playing virginia,line moved high on unc = unc up around 20 pts late and left starters in to cover the number . Now the same tonight,if duke tries to pull the line if up by 25 late ....they will and how do you know if they will try to pull the line. Now if you think that nc state will play within 15, and never get behind more that 15 then nc state is the play. Solid number at 19 or 20. I'll tell you this that if the number goes back to 18 then nc state is the right side. Always look for the late number move. All top ten teams are always an overlay, no value in laying the inflated line. Always look for value !!! When the steam is on it , thats one thing, when joe public is moving the number,well i'll just tell you flat out, i don't want it !!!!

dob08

My Bad fellas. I thought this game was in Raleigh tonight, then the weather keeps the fans at bay. I wouldn't touch State knowing this game is in Cameron.

ClayBalls
    ClayBalls's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about -11 first half?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    • surely we can find a better place to put our money!! Pinny has the line duke -20-101....greek -19......book maker -19= top three book joints. Remember unc playing virginia,line moved high on unc = unc up around 20 pts late and left starters in to cover the number . Now the same tonight,if duke tries to pull the line if up by 25 late ....they will and how do you know if they will try to pull the line. Now if you think that nc state will play within 15, and never get behind more that 15 then nc state is the play. Solid number at 19 or 20. I'll tell you this that if the number goes back to 18 then nc state is the right side. Always look for the late number move. All top ten teams are always an overlay, no value in laying the inflated line. Always look for value !!! When the steam is on it , thats one thing, when joe public is moving the number,well i'll just tell you flat out, i don't want it !!!!

I would be on Duke if I get the line at 19 and it goes all the way up to 34 and then to 18 in the last minutes, because I don't care. I don't care who is on it early and I don't care who is on it late. I don't care if this whole forum was with or against me. The only thing I care about is getting the best price. I don't bet on a team because this percent of people are on them or that the line changed a point 2 minutes before the games starts. I win my fair share of games and never have I ever worried about who is on my side or against me. Public doesn't alway lose and wise guys don't always win.

larrymiller
    larrymiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'll take State getting 19 points, while they haven't faced a team like Duke yet, they have yet to lose a game by more than a dozen and it is an ACC matchup which means the Pack will come hungry.

Duke may also be slightly looking ahead, they have rival Maryland and top ranked Wake Forest coming up in the next week.

Duke will win, but, won't cover

dob08

State with 4 point lead at half. I've seen this before though. Let's see if they hold in the second half. 24 pt cushion.