jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down and Out!

Sorry fellas if you took Syracuse. I thought that 9 points was a lot to give a good SU team and tonight I was wrong. Foul trouble, foul shots, and poor defense killed us. I just wish they would play a little better on the road, this team has a chance to go to the final four if they can clean up those areas. Sorry if you took SU, a lot of people agreed with me that 9 points was a lot to give up. That's why I have a day job I guess. Man I am so pissed right now!

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

ME to man I was thinking right down your alley I honestly thought they would keep it under 5 points. Ok enough crying the both of us lets just forget it and concentrate on tomorrow

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

SYR was looking OK going into half time... after that, it all fell apart!
    I would have taken SYR to keep this one close...

Sorry for your luck, thank God I stayed away!!!

There is a lot of action tomorrow. Stay tuned in!!!

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usually when a line seems too good to be true, it is! It's hard to not take the points, but when I saw all the public was on cuse, and the line was going the other way, i decided to go Pitt. Doesn't always work that way, but it seem to a lot.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I was stupid too!!!!I was on Pitt then I changed my mind and play the sorry exCUSE of a #8 team in the country.

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    I was stupid too!!!!I was on Pitt then I changed my mind and play the sorry exCUSE of a #8 team in the country.
    Gotta factor in that Pitt just loss and are at home. You would think the line would of been around 6. So when you see it at 9, your like damn, I'm takin the #8 team in the country. But then you see the line move to 9.5, so now you decide to go with the oddsmakers and against the public. Like I said, doesn't work all the time, but oddsmakers are smarter than us!

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Yea it makes sense now---I'm new here so I'm trying to learn all of this and hopefully pick up some good advice and turn a profit