Betpoints: 80

Goodfella's Sunday NCAA HOOPS - 1/18 - Writeups

NCAA (7-7) (+.1 UNITS)
    **** (0-0)
    ***(1-0)
    **(1-2)
    *(5-5)

**LASALLE +13
    Lasalle may not be a great team, but they do keep games close if they lose. They only lost by 11 to Villanova, 9 to Cornell, 7 to Temple, 4 to FSU, 8 to UCONN, and 4 to S. Miss in OT. Case closed, I will take Lasalle.

*KENTUCKY -8
    Kentucky is hot and Georgia will have to prove they can stop Jodie Meeks. Georgia does have some big bodies to throw at Patterson, but I don't believe they have a good enough PG in Swansy to cause turnovers. This will be a closer game then some believe, but Kentucky shots free throws very well at the end games and I think that will help cover this number.

*VILLANOVA -14.5
    St Johns is not the same team when they play on the road. The Red Storm will have to prove they can be competitive on the road.
    They have lost all road games this year and those games have all been by 12+ points.

MAY ADD A COUPLE LATER

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

***NORTHWESTERN +1
    Northwestern plays very sound and disciplined. Both teams play slow down half court offense and very good half court defense. For that reason, the Wildcats will stay in this game and I believe they pull out a win.