MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minny-NW PK???

Thought Minn. would be 3-4 point? Mostly everyone seems to like NW here. Seems like a trap game? Don't play lots of games, 0-3 sat and 1-5 since wed, looking for some help! Looking for 1 solid game today?

I'll give my take! I like Minny, line has to go to them -1? Minn 4-1 NW 0-4 in conf., so NW has to get win, to me that only seems logical when 2 good teams are playing? NW is average.

Tubby seems to be getting team into gear. Playing lots of guys, JC guys coming along, decent shooting and tough defense. NW getting killed on the boards of late, this isn't a veteran club so won't take into account they will bounce back after Purdue game they should have won? Purdue was horrible!

Minny has played their share of cupcakes, but guys I think the team with more talent wins here and that is the Gophers. I think I talked myself into them? Guys let me know. Thanks!

MrMonkey

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Ha i just made a post on this. But, im on the same train of thought. IMO NW will get a big-ten win but I can't see them beating Minnesota. Gophers are playing great basketball right now.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about that my friend, am an old guy not too good with the computer! Agree with you, thanks, you lose a few and then starting thinking too much! Good luck!

MrMonkey