hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday games good plays

There are only 3 games in college ,yet 2 of them are really good ones. Loyola Md has without fan fare been a terrific underdog darling. They have a spendid Jan record of being good away dogs for a number of years and are 10-2 in Jan over the last 3 years and 19-5 overall. Also they are over 80% winners as away conf. dogs over the past 12 years. That is NOT the reason I am playing them but it adds to the lofty possibilities of success . They are a + 4 1/2 point dog tonight and a win is quite within the possibilities.
    Wright State on the other hand is a 4 point favorite on the road and is playing one of the worse spread record teams in this situation over the past 12 years in college BB. As a dog Detroit has not even covered 40% of the time in the last 12 years. That is worth noting. Again this is not the reason I am playing them but adds to the possibilities. There is no reason to think they have changed character in 12 years. The 4 point lose to Butler as a 19 point dog has got to have taken a LOT out of them . Wright State has an over 70% chance of covering if our 20,000 game data base predicts future games like it has in the past in this situation. I hope they do Orville and Wilber proud. This is a classic POWERHOUSE game.
    12 units Loy MD 15 Wright State
    The best to you

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Nice info

Thank you!!