shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

right angle

has anyone ever used right angle sports for college basketball, have a good record but very pricey

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Ive used them before for college hoops & they are very solid. The problem you run into though is that they bet & generally move lines before releasing the plays so you are almost always a point or two behind the value. Inevitable that you end UP w/ a less record than they do. After losing a couple games that they win it really starts to take it's toll on you.

For me the best part was that I lived in SoCal & went to a different game live 4 or 5 nights a week & Edward is also from SoCal & attends the games as well. So he makes the West Coast schools his specialty. If you live in SoCal & attend the games there's a good chance they have a lean.
    I trust RAS. They are no frills & will show a profit in college hoops. They are pricey though as you mentioned. If you bet big enough to overcome it & can stomach consistently taking a worse line than they do I recommend. If not, well......

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I used them for 1/2 a season about 3 years ago. I won a contest and got a free 1/2 season of the service. It's very good and Edward is the best and most honest in the business. Only problem is getting his number. You get all sorts of warning emails/texts about 10 minutes before...so you better be ready to start clicking and be fast. Lines can move 2-5 points instantly...or come off the board altogether.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Another thing to keep in mind with Totals. If I remember right wasn't it last season where books were not even putting up totals until conference play?

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about parlaying or teasing RAS picks instead?