strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday plays

Ok well mostly everybody on this site is against my plays today but what else is new. For those of you that like these I recommend you to wait to take them, there are still alot of suckers that need to get out of work and fall in love with these games before we pound the other side and take their money.

Northwestern +4.5, wait all the way until gametime, I feel like we can get 5 or better.

Rhode Island +1.5 Wait until about 35 minutes before gametime, I feel like about a half hour before sharps will be pounding this.

USC +1 Wait until gametime should go up to around 2. I just don't see them losing 2 games in a row at home to another conference team, especially when they just played UCLA tough. It will give them the mindset of if we can play with UCLA we can play with anyone.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Ok well mostly everybody on this site is against my plays today but what else is new. For those of you that like these I recommend you to wait to take them, there are still alot of suckers that need to get out of work and fall in love with these games before we pound the other side and take their money.

Northwestern +4.5, wait all the way until gametime, I feel like we can get 5 or better.

Rhode Island +1.5 Wait until about 35 minutes before gametime, I feel like about a half hour before sharps will be pounding this.

USC +1 Wait until gametime should go up to around 2. I just don't see them losing 2 games in a row at home to another conference team, especially when they just played UCLA tough. It will give them the mindset of if we can play with UCLA we can play with anyone.

Good Luck Strick ..... I'm total opposite from your picks. However I do like USC to win but they are playing AZ St. I woulda say 50/50.. but good luck

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I like NW and RI, don't know about USC

GreatDanes52
    GreatDanes52's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck strictly Im all for your picks

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like all 3 as well!!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Floyd will come up with something defensively to stop Harden. He's a one man wrecking crew but no one else on that team does much. The thing that worries me is Arizona State's zone defense. The Trojans have had problems this year with the zone so I'm not sure how they'll handle it tonight.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also on URI and USC but against you on NW....GL today strictly

strictlywinners

Very good point, thats why you the kid. USC has that lefty that is pretty wet from 3, I think he is going to go nuts tonight and get his.

strictlywinners

Westsidepete
    Young grasshopper tonight we battle. I can teach you know more.

strictlywinners

For all those Citadel backers, I strongly suggest not taking them, and if you did already get off them it is a big loser. Furman just went to -2 on my book hmmm thats interesting, a team that hasn't won all season gets a 3 point line movemnet. I won't be playing it, because I'm going huge on my 3 games but that sure sounds like a winner to me.

MicGan

I got mine Purdue -3.5 / Xavier -1.5 and you get your for N.Western 5 and Rhode Island +2.5 and Purdue win by 4 and Xavier by 2, That make all of us a winner.

Cheers

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Dam strict... Im against you on all 3! We shall see.

strictlywinners

That would be lovely, but I didn't put my stuff in yet, I'm waiting out the line but it isn't really helping NW still stuck on 4.5 and Rhode Island +1.5, I'm starting to get a little anxious probably going to make move in next 15 minutes. Lets see if my bets can move the line at all. I'm going to try, I'm going 3k NW spread 1k moneyline
    Rhodeisland 2000 spread and 2000 moneyline.

strictlywinners

WEll for your sake I'm hope I'm cold tonight, but for my sake I hope you have a very off night. Read in the other post why I like NW maybe it will change your opinion a little. I feel very strongly about that one.

Rhode ISland I like, and I usually consult with about 3 other cappers privately on here, we make picks independently then use the similarities and differences to determine plays. Rhode Island was on overall consensus which leads me to believe its pretty strong.

USC I just personally like it, not as strong as the first two though.

MicGan

That would be lovely, but I didn't put my stuff in yet, I'm waiting out the line but it isn't really helping NW still stuck on 4.5 and Rhode Island +1.5, I'm starting to get a little anxious probably going to make move in next 15 minutes. Lets see if my bets can move the line at all. I'm going to try, I'm going 3k NW spread 1k moneyline
    Rhodeisland 2000 spread and 2000 moneyline.
    I'd also dropped heavily on WV, SC, Alabama .... Sure was a good bet from my end. But is college basketball after all..... it's who will perform in the last 2 mins. Hope we all winners.

The_Kid

Very good point, thats why you the kid. USC has that lefty that is pretty wet from 3, I think he is going to go nuts tonight and get his.
    I think you're mentioning Daniel Hackett but the Trojans need Dwight Lewis to step it up. He is the X factor for them this season. As he goes, so do the Trojans. Take a look at their Pac 10 games so far and see what he's done. He dropped 26 against Oregon and the Trojans won easily. Then he followed that outburst by shooting 2-13 against Oregon State and 2-11 against UCLA and yes, I'm sure you know that USC lost both those games.

strictlywinners

Yea Hackett is the guy, also that other want to be guard Small Foward DaRosan, the kid has unlimited talent but he needs to learn to make his moves count, to much standing still dribbling with no purpose, once he learns how to clear space with dribble for his jumper and then set up blow by he will be very good player.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

O/U set at 128. Already dropped 3 points. Any thoughts, good D by both teams but both teams have fairly good offense.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Just saw both Harden and Pendergraph are day-to-day with injuries.

Im assuming both are starting tonight/.?

strictlywinners

YEa I'm pretty sure both are starting, as for over under, I didn't look into it, if I start off 2-0 I will consider playing one more thing, otherwise these are my 3 best, so these are the 3 I have to ride and die with.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Against you on last 2 picks

The_Kid

Yea Hackett is the guy, also that other want to be guard Small Foward DaRosan, the kid has unlimited talent but he needs to learn to make his moves count, to much standing still dribbling with no purpose, once he learns how to clear space with dribble for his jumper and then set up blow by he will be very good player.
    I agree that DeRozan needs to be more assertive on offense. At times, it looks like he's just doing nothing and then sometimes, he forces it. He'll learn with experience but yes, the kid does have unlimited potential. He just needs to figure out a way to put it all together.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    O/U set at 128. Already dropped 3 points. Any thoughts, good D by both teams but both teams have fairly good offense.
    I could see both teams putting up at least 60 tonight and if it's a close game, free throws should put it OVER.

strictlywinners

I hope everyone enjoyed the easy winner with North Western, remember suckers may win every once in a while but in the long term they are big losers.

strictlywinners

Wait I forgot I always get screwed North Western can't make a free throw to save their lives.

GreatDanes52
    GreatDanes52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about the moneyline loss strict, but nice play man glad you changed my mind about purdue

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Nice on the NW...I teased Purdue to get +1, along w/ UCONN @ -5.

unde0087
    Did we win?

the most pathetic offensive showing in a 10 minute period goes to USC, 4 points

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    the most pathetic offensive showing in a 10 minute period goes to USC, 4 points
    Having trouble with that zone defense again. Harden hasn't even scored and Arizona State is up by 7 at halftime too. Lewis has 9 points but USC is letting their one shooter shoot the ball. Kuksiks has 12 points and all of them have come from beyond the arc.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Nice night Strictly, I assume you got RI +2 by waiting it out, that is what the line ended up being on my books about 45 minutes before the game tipped, and USC finally found out how to put the ball in the hole, night boys

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job strict lets get some more money to put on them cardinals this weekend

strictlywinners

Yup I love the Cardinals this weekend. Unde wish I could say I got the line at 2k, but I went out to dinner then got all banged up after so I had to put all my stuff in early, so yes I lost by half a point, terrible. I'm so angry but it was a profitable night. I should be absolutely killing it right now though, I have atleast 6 games this week where something ridiculous has happened for me to lose and I'm still up pretty nicely.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Yup I love the Cardinals this weekend. Unde wish I could say I got the line at 2k, but I went out to dinner then got all banged up after so I had to put all my stuff in early, so yes I lost by half a point, terrible. I'm so angry but it was a profitable night. I should be absolutely killing it right now though, I have atleast 6 games this week where something ridiculous has happened for me to lose and I'm still up pretty nicely.

ya, me as well, 3 games I had the under in and they weren't even close until somehow overtime ruined all of them. Sometime that is the way it goes, good luck this weekend.