Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Yeah I owe you. If Flea is a dick for no real reason, he's got his problems buried in a bottle of bourbon. I'm getting better at not doing that. Still, no excuse. Not sure wtf my prob was that night. I'd lose it if someone did that in my forum and you handled it w/ a touch of class. Thanks god my city has no access to decent drugs at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Flea I am trying out that caps over 2.5. Hopefully we cashin today!

Earlerock
    Earlerock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

I checked out your thread and gave that caps play a run as well.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Price is good too, holding at -133 at Pinny and -140 at 5dimes. Not sure why so much money is coming in on the game under. Now I have to resist tailing the sharps on the game total. I think we get our 3 goals and get out of dodge clean. Let's cash this after two periods.
    Flea I am trying out that caps over 2.5. Hopefully we cashin today!

Robah
    Robah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3017

Flea....where you getting these avatars?? GOOD LAWD!!!!!!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Get 3k USD in cash, lots of 20s and 50s, and a round trip ticket to Phuket, Thailand. You'll be changed forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robah View Post
    Flea....where you getting these avatars?? GOOD LAWD!!!!!!

CantTouchAyo
    CantTouchAyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71340

Charleston +4 -120 2x

CantTouchAyo
    CantTouchAyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71340

Quote Originally Posted by CantTouchAyo View Post
    Charleston +4 -120 2x
    IPFW +1 2x
    ​San Diego 1h +3.5 1x
    GL to all!
    Points Awarded:

jds07v gave CantTouchAyo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LtDarsh gave CantTouchAyo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flea Hotel gave CantTouchAyo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowden gave CantTouchAyo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scarolinakid gave CantTouchAyo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8423

Lessssss get it !!!!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

heads up, Pinnacle has +4 at -117 (i'm cheap, I know) for his Charleston pick

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

College of charleston?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    Get 3k USD in cash, lots of 20s and 50s, and a round trip ticket to Phuket, Thailand. You'll be changed forever.
    I've been to Phuket, about half a dozen times. You're right. It's a life-changing experience.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I've been to Phuket, about half a dozen times. You're right. It's a life-changing experience.
    Please elaborate, guys.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Yup. You could prob live bet it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    College of charleston?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

No i took it i knew but just making sure..i was stationed in South Xarina for about 3 years i should know this

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I go at least once a year. You've been so you know. First time I went I made the mistake of carrying around Thai money and 100 dollar USD bills. No one wanted the Thai money and no one could break a 100 USD. Now I walk around with my credit card and a wad of 20s and a few 50s for special occasions.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Sort of impossible. If you're single or "unattached", do Phuket, then do Manila, but not in the same trip, unless you have 3 weeks to get over the jet lag and... other. I did my first "tour of duty" of East Asia when I was 18, right out of high school. Wildest 7 weeks of my life, especially Viet Nam. I'm lucky I'm alive. Phuket is like the Miami Beach of Thailand. Cheap as fuk, everyone is nice, scammers are low compared to say a Cancun, and... yeah you just gotta go. Maybe QuantumLeap can put it into words, I sure as hell can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Please elaborate, guys.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Please elaborate, guys.
    The ladies are there to serve you. That's how they are brought up and I'm not just talking about the whores. It's nice to have a lady take after your wants and needs.

There's a street called Soi Bangla that is mostly bars where you can pick up women but like I said before, there's much more. Lots of scuba diving and you can visit smaller islands.

And everything is so cheap. I bought 7 custom-fitted shirts for $100. The seafood is fresh and the food is great.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

QL, you ever rent one of those beachside "villas" for 60usd a night that's fully equipped, including the "maid", who thinks a 5USD bill is life changing money? Even if you forget about the girls, the food is cheap and the scenery is outstanding. Sadly, I'm still a bit immature and end up spending my money buying "the ladies" drinks, even though you don't have to. I always feel obligated.
    The ladies are there to serve you. That's how they are brought up and I'm not just talking about the whores. It's nice to have a lady take after your wants and needs.

There's a street called Soi Bangla that is mostly bars where you can pick up women but like I said before, there's much more. Lots of scuba diving and you can visit smaller islands.

And everything is so cheap. I bought 7 custom-fitted shirts for $100. The seafood is fresh and the food is great.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Soi Bangla is the shit. And yeah, come to think of it, half my clothes are from Phuket. And we're not talking cheap crap, you can literally get a suitcase full of quality clothes for a couple hundred. I usually go in April or May when it's off season. I know people now and can get good deals on flights and accommodations but if you go see a good travel agent and tell them what you want, you can do the whole flight and 4 star for a week for well under 2k. See a good travel agent, they'll know how to set it all up that first time, if you try to do it yourself you'll waste time and money. Expedia and the like don't know Thailand. Scuba diving you can find on day 2 for cheap, so if the agent tries to pre-sell you that kind of stuff, decline.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

What is this...tripadvisor.com?
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave readytowinem 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Phuket is awesome, but I'm more of Koh Phi Phi kind of guy, the island can only be access by boats, no cars running around, the island is pure entertainment and parties 24/7, stayed there a week in my last trip to SA
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave knicksrulez 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

OK. I want to go to Soi Bangla now.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

we need an East Asia travel thread.
    Any E.Asia questions should be moved to my NHL thread, I don't wanna smoke up Ayo's action.
    What is this...tripadvisor.com?

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    OK. I want to go to Soi Bangla now.
    Hahah of course the conversation turns to whores and prostitutes and diggity dog sniffs it out and pops his head in here lolllll
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    QL, you ever rent one of those beachside "villas" for 60usd a night that's fully equipped, including the "maid", who thinks a 5USD bill is life changing money? Even if you forget about the girls, the food is cheap and the scenery is outstanding. Sadly, I'm still a bit immature and end up spending my money buying "the ladies" drinks, even though you don't have to. I always feel obligated.
    I know a lot of people are looking for Ayo's picks so I don't want to post too much in this thread so I'll just reply to this one.

I stayed at an American-based hotel because I didn't know the island at all and I just keep staying there. I went shopping and saw some women's shirts so I thought I would buy some for the ladies at the hotel who were so nice. They were only $2. So I asked the sales lady how much for 10 shirts and she said $12 so I bought them. Now these were the most gaudy shirts with sparkles and bangles and shit like you would find on a shirt that had a bedazzler go nuts on it.

I brought them back to the hotel and started handing them out. You should have seen the looks on those ladies' faces. It was like no one had ever bought them anything before. They just loved those gaudy shirts.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Prob the same look when I gave the maid a 5 dollar bill. I think I paid her rent for the month. Good times. The place gets better and better every year but I gotta stop being a degenerate there and be more like knickz and look around.
    I know a lot of people are looking for Ayo's picks so I don't want to post too much in this thread so I'll just reply to this one.

I stayed at an American-based hotel because I didn't know the island at all and I just keep staying there. I went shopping and saw some women's shirts so I thought I would buy some for the ladies at the hotel who were so nice. They were only $2. So I asked the sales lady how much for 10 shirts and she said $12 so I bought them. Now these were the most gaudy shirts with sparkles and bangles and shit like you would find on a shirt that had a bedazzler go nuts on it.

I brought them back to the hotel and started handing them out. You should have seen the looks on those ladies' faces. It was like no one had ever bought them anything before. They just loved those gaudy shirts.

readytowinem

Lost cofc had a chance for the backdoor cover...

readytowinem

Flea your caps over is pure trash. 5 cap goals and it is in the 2nd. Pick a better one next time... lol

weekndornah
    weekndornah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Wtf the IPFW-NDSU game is delayed with 3:36 left bc of fire alarms

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    Wtf the IPFW-NDSU game is delayed with 3:36 left bc of fire alarms
    I just saw that. Someone must have had a big bet on NDSU.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8423

Yep, 7-0 run for them. Wtf is this

readytowinem

this ipfw game makes me never want to bet again. i love how we have a lead and someone pulls the fire alarm. they delay the game for 10 min. the game completely changes. and now probably won't cover. how was their not a technical foul called against the home team?

weekndornah
    weekndornah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Doesn't help that IPFW has two turnovers in the last 30 seconds as well.

Unreal. Just when you think you've seen it all, a fukking fire alarm fuks it all up

knicksrulez
    knicksrulez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Just a bit of a cooler to bang the weekend with massive volume

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    Doesn't help that IPFW has two turnovers in the last 30 seconds as well.

Unreal. Just when you think you've seen it all, a fukking fire alarm fuks it all up
    the fire alarm killed anything they had left. after it they looked like shit. such bs

First ... 683684685686687688689 ... Last