Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Am I on crack???

I dont usually make predictions on games outside of the Big 12 or MVC. I'll bet other games..... but the games that I post are USUALLY within those conferences. If I'm giving my opinion about a game it's usually because I really know what I'm talking about...... or atleast I THINK I do!

When looking at the games on Thursday one really stands out to me.

Santa Clara +19.5 at Gonzaga

I dont live on the West Coast so my info on these two teams is very limited. Are there injuries that I should know about?? Why is this line so big?? Is it just way over priced because it's Gonzaga???

In my opinion...... Gonzaga isn't as good as they have been in the past. I look at Santa Clara's schedule so far and NOBODY has beaten them by 20 yet this year. UAB beat them by 3. AT Arizona they lost by 3. Their biggest loss of the year was AT UNLV by 12.

I have to be missing something here. Is this clearly the play of the day??

Someone help!

mikubo23
    mikubo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went with you yesterday with S.Illinois thnx by the way. I'm with you with Santa Clara 19 1/2 parlay with Citadel -1
    200 to win 520 .

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I was kinda hoping SOMEONE had some insight on this game. Unlike the S.Ill/Creighton game (which I do have to pat myself on the back for calling that game EXACTLY how it worked out)...... I havent even seen these 2 teams play. Well maybe Gonzaga once or twice. I THINK Santa Clara is the play..... I dont see why not!

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had my eyes out on Zaga till the spread came out. -19.5 just too much against Santa Clara. Santa Clara nearly beat St Mary last Friday, and just lost by few points to a hot San Diego Team.

I don't see how they can pull out a 20 pint win but again they are at home. Zaga is very good home team.

I would stay away from the game .....

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I dont usually make predictions on games outside of the Big 12 or MVC. I'll bet other games..... but the games that I post are USUALLY within those conferences. If I'm giving my opinion about a game it's usually because I really know what I'm talking about...... or atleast I THINK I do!

When looking at the games on Thursday one really stands out to me.

Santa Clara +19.5 at Gonzaga

I dont live on the West Coast so my info on these two teams is very limited. Are there injuries that I should know about?? Why is this line so big?? Is it just way over priced because it's Gonzaga???

In my opinion...... Gonzaga isn't as good as they have been in the past. I look at Santa Clara's schedule so far and NOBODY has beaten them by 20 yet this year. UAB beat them by 3. AT Arizona they lost by 3. Their biggest loss of the year was AT UNLV by 12.

I have to be missing something here. Is this clearly the play of the day??

Someone help!
    I looked at this game. The line is goofy. Gonzaga should be a smaller favorite. But SC should be a bit bigger dog. That happens on this huge spreads sometimes. My gut says go with SC but the numbers say pass the game altogether.