unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Wake Forest @ BC Discussion

I just wanted to throw a couple things out at the people who think Wake Forest is going to head into BC and get an easy win.

First off, I believe the over is the best play on this game. I am on the over, as these two have hooked up for some high scoring affairs and both teams again this season are scoring at high rates. Last season these two met up only once and BC destroyed Wake 112-73. Infact the last two times these two have met on Chestnut Hill Wake has been routed by 39 and 15 points. Now I don't expect BC to route them this season but if you look at the numbers BC is 4-0 SU and ATS against Wake Forest since joining the ACC. So obviously, BC has Wake Forest's number so be careful thinking this is going to be a cake walk.

For me, as many of you know, ACC is the conference I follow the closest and I just can't pull the trigger on either of these schools. Wake Forest isn't going to stay unbeaten and they played about as good as they are going to play in the win over UNC. They are due for a let down, I mean we all saw what happened to BC after their huge win over UNC. As well as the fact that BC has completely owned Wake Forest since coming to the conference.

On the other hand, we saw the talent that Wake Forest can bring when they are on but my big question is how is this young squad for Wake going to handle the success they have had early this season? Will they continue to roll or turn into this years Clemson Tigers, who start the season off unbeaten and then fall apart.

Anways, my money is on the over in this one. 156.5 believe it or not is such a low total for these two. I thought this total would have opened at 161. I think we see another high scoring classic.

Should be a good one, but I can't pull the trigger on either side even though their is many good reasons to take the points with BC.

Who you all on and why?

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Sh#t Man ..... I think BC is gonna wake up against Wake Forest and the game could go either way. There are 30 other games out there and I'm staying away from this one.

Great Sh#t Again ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I just wanted to throw a couple things out at the people who think Wake Forest is going to head into BC and get an easy win.

First off, I believe the over is the best play on this game. I am on the over, as these two have hooked up for some high scoring affairs and both teams again this season are scoring at high rates. Last season these two met up only once and BC destroyed Wake 112-73. Infact the last two times these two have met on Chestnut Hill Wake has been routed by 39 and 15 points. Now I don't expect BC to route them this season but if you look at the numbers BC is 4-0 SU and ATS against Wake Forest since joining the ACC. So obviously, BC has Wake Forest's number so be careful thinking this is going to be a cake walk.

For me, as many of you know, ACC is the conference I follow the closest and I just can't pull the trigger on either of these schools. Wake Forest isn't going to stay unbeaten and they played about as good as they are going to play in the win over UNC. They are due for a let down, I mean we all saw what happened to BC after their huge win over UNC. As well as the fact that BC has completely owned Wake Forest since coming to the conference.

On the other hand, we saw the talent that Wake Forest can bring when they are on but my big question is how is this young squad for Wake going to handle the success they have had early this season? Will they continue to roll or turn into this years Clemson Tigers, who start the season off unbeaten and then fall apart.

Anways, my money is on the over in this one. 156.5 believe it or not is such a low total for these two. I thought this total would have opened at 161. I think we see another high scoring classic.

Should be a good one, but I can't pull the trigger on either side even though their is many good reasons to take the points with BC.

Who you all on and why?