TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Plays for Tuesday 1/13

10 Unit Play: North Carolina State (-4)
    10 Unit Play: Northern Iowa (+4.5)
    5 Unit Play: Tulsa (+6.5)
    5 Unit Play: Buffalo (+6)
    5 Unit Play: Bradley (-1.5)

Florida State DOMINATED Georgia State on the road (shot the ball well, outrebounded them, etc) and they only won by 5. They were embarassed by Northwestern on the road 59-73, beat Jacksonville on the road by 2 points, and only beat La Salle by 4 as well. Florida State starts 2 sophomores and 1 freshman from what I've saw. Either way, Florida State isn't very good on the road. North Carolina State hasnt played but one good team at home and they lost by 3 to Marquette (James hit a buzzer beater). They did play Clemson close for a while and nearly beat Florida on the road. I'd like NC State at -1 or -2 alot but at -4, it still is a solid play.

I would consider not betting Tulsa until close to tip because this lines has and will continue to skyrocket. Memphis just isnt that great right now and Tulsa is a tough place to play. Memphis had a lot of trouble with Central Florida and that doesnt bode well for them in this game. I might consider the Tulsa ML, but I do think Memphis will pull this game out late.

Northern Iowa has already won at Creighton and Southern Illinois. Evansville has an impressive resume at home but I still think that Northern Iowa is the better team by far. It took overtime for Evansville to put away Missouri State at home. I think the Northern Iowa ML has a lot of value as well.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

solid plays

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Said,

I'd believe Marqutte is a overrated team, Florida St play tougher schedule than NS State. I cant see how NC State cover this game.

Tulsa +6.5 on Memphis, Good Call...

With you on Buffalo and Bradley. Staying away N Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    10 Unit Play: North Carolina State (-4)
    10 Unit Play: Northern Iowa (+4.5)
    5 Unit Play: Tulsa (+6.5)
    5 Unit Play: Buffalo (+6)
    5 Unit Play: Bradley (-1.5)

Florida State DOMINATED Georgia State on the road (shot the ball well, outrebounded them, etc) and they only won by 5. They were embarassed by Northwestern on the road 59-73, beat Jacksonville on the road by 2 points, and only beat La Salle by 4 as well. Florida State starts 2 sophomores and 1 freshman from what I've saw. Either way, Florida State isn't very good on the road. North Carolina State hasnt played but one good team at home and they lost by 3 to Marquette (James hit a buzzer beater). They did play Clemson close for a while and nearly beat Florida on the road. I'd like NC State at -1 or -2 alot but at -4, it still is a solid play.

I would consider not betting Tulsa until close to tip because this lines has and will continue to skyrocket. Memphis just isnt that great right now and Tulsa is a tough place to play. Memphis had a lot of trouble with Central Florida and that doesnt bode well for them in this game. I might consider the Tulsa ML, but I do think Memphis will pull this game out late.

Northern Iowa has already won at Creighton and Southern Illinois. Evansville has an impressive resume at home but I still think that Northern Iowa is the better team by far. It took overtime for Evansville to put away Missouri State at home. I think the Northern Iowa ML has a lot of value as well.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

tpowell

any thoughts about TCU +14 ?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

T, I was going to take Memphis at -4 but it jumped to 6 so I'm staying away. I just have in a 2 team parlay on the moneyline.

Memphis -270 and Bradley -2

I'm glad to see us both on Bradley.

TPowell

sorry about the time and lines not matching up but I had a lot to do today and didnt get to post my plays last night. I really think NC State is gonna bust out sometime or another with a big win this year, they always seem to stay IN the game. Very down on Florida State's play on the road so far, so NC State is the play to me.

so im zach
    so im zach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like your Buffalo and Bradley plays, TPowell.

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am all over bradley and I really like Kentucky. They have looked real good as of late and Tennessee seems to have lots of problems. I think Kentucky getting 6 points here is the play. I also like Kansas State, they play well at Kansas and I am not impressed with Kansas at all. I am even considering ML Kansas St hoping for an upset.

Kansas St ML 5 units
    Kentucky +6 10 units
    Bradley -3 20 units

GL fellas, need a winning night after that BS with ND last night. Clearly on the right side just ran out of gas in OT.

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday I disagreed with you on the ND - Louisvile game. At +6 I had the winner at the end of 40 minutes. I did not plan for the overtime part nor the 16-2 blitz . Here are my plays today. I will do well. Bradley , N Ill , Memp are 10 unit plays. C Mich and Buff are 5 unit plays. Since I use Matchbook I got 4 of the 5 plays in at +102 or higher. I got stuck at -105 on Buffalo. Minn is also a good play in the NBA tonight. Keep up the good work.

TPowell

N Ill? Does Northern Illinois play tonight? Most of the time I memorize the card but I dont remember about them

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

yea they play ball st tonight.. ball st is with out newell

TPowell

bad call on NC State but I split my 10 unit plays and won all 3 of my 5 unit plays. Overall, not a bad day