bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

l'ville/notre dame inside information..........

ville -7 is the biggest lock i have ever bet on.lets just say i talked to a little bird in the air.do what you want with this info,but l'ville will win by double digits....GUARANTEED

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Wow were not back to LOCKS again. However I do like Louisville also but since you put the word LOCK on there and all of your other locks people have just laughed at I think I will pass now

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

ya, i am not sure who has the authority to give you information that is going to make this game a lock unless McAlarney is your best friend and he is guaranteeing you he isn't going to knock down 10 3's

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

yeah, i'll get my info from someone who doesn't have mind altering drugs as their avatar, thanks...do you even know how much you lose? does your book pay you in nuggets?

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

since you say so bradley i just locked in the irish!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    yeah, i'll get my info from someone who doesn't have mind altering drugs as their avatar, thanks...do you even know how much you lose? does your book pay you in nuggets?
    haha

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

louisville is coming off a physically and emotionally hard-fought win over nova on the road only 2 nites ago. its not a good situation to be laying so many pts to a ND squad that looks ready for a great run this season n has a lot o experienced upperclassmen, will not be intimidated on the road. in my opinion, this line is inflated a bit too much than it should be, prob. due to the fact that the irish r not lites out on the road. but i say that could change here with a louisville team still looking to get its legs under them after a physically draining contest vs nova. Edge goes to ND pts here. GL

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame now for a zillion dollars.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Hope this does not come true. I have ND all over the place in bets, teasers, and parlays

ND +6.5
    Texas ML
    Davidson -11

ND +6.5
    Texas +4.5

ND +11
    Texas +9
    Citadel +7
    Davidson -6.5

ND + 10.5
    Texas +8.5
    Davidson -7

ND +11.5
    Texas +9.5

ND under 145.5

ND under 151.5
    Texas under 142.5
    Milwaukee over 186

Milwaukee over 192

If ND or Texas get killed I get killed. Luckily this is all free money from the NBA contest and even if they lose I am still up double on my original bonus.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Louisville was very lucky to win that game at Villanova. Nova should of had that basket at the end. Louisville also barely edge out a UK come back at home a couple weeks ago.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Louisville was very lucky to win that game at Villanova. Nova should of had that basket at the end. Louisville also barely edge out a UK come back at home a couple weeks ago.
    Or possibly Louisville hasn't found out how to finish out 10+ wins!
    Counting on them to finish out tonight with that 10+ victory.

Mrmonkey

Clone Joint
    Clone Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    ....do what you want with this info,but l'ville will win by double digits....GUARANTEED
    You don't give us any info. This is so f**king vague. Its a worse justification than people that say "bet louisville because I said so".

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here it is. I don't bullshit, bottom line. I have by far the worst winning % in gambling history. If I told you some of the bad luck I have had you would beg to paypal me for my picks to fade. So, if you want some winners than simply fade this.

2H Cards -3
    2H Under 80 1/2

Good luck

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNFVCKINBELIEVABLE. whelp, scratch what I said cause my luck is so bad I just went to place another bet and never confirmed the bet I thought I just made lol. Oh well, now I'd hope you have the cards cause it's pretty much guaranteed

picantel

that was bullshit. louisville touched the ball first and should have won by 2 points. that killed my unders. bullshit blind refs. now notre dame will probably not cover and I will lose every bet I had tonight. bullshit

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

^^
    Sorry to hear that, but human error is part of sports, and it's not like it was clear as day.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

this is why there are no locks!!!!

picantel

they are getting blown out now. I will not even cover my 11 point teaser bets just in a lousy overtime game. thank you refs.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    that was bullshit. louisville touched the ball first and should have won by 2 points. that killed my unders. bullshit blind refs. now notre dame will probably not cover and I will lose every bet I had tonight. bullshit
    Same here picantel...9 unders lost since Friday due to OT. ridiculous...hate losing unders with these f*cks fouling down 15 with 1 minute left as well.