Betpoints: 2431

Monday Play

MONDAY PLAY:

Texas +4.5

6-2 Past 2 days.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

great work im thinking about teasing texas and nd.

and possibly taking both straight... gotta think about it still

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

sportsguy, what do you think about Davidson -11? I'm thinking about taking this one.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    sportsguy, what do you think about Davidson -11? I'm thinking about taking this one.
    mmmm.. Ive been debating on this game. Dont have strong feelings about it but I believe Davidson should cover. It be a small play if I played it.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

NOt a bad play, I'm steering clear of NCAAB tonight, I couldn't find anything that great Texas is very good value play though.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    NOt a bad play, I'm steering clear of NCAAB tonight, I couldn't find anything that great Texas is very good value play though.
    Yeah not much going on tonight. But from Day 1 ive been saying Texas has the talent from guards to bigs, offense and defense that they could go far this year. Top 5 team if you ask me.

strictlywinners

Absolutely correct, we are on the same page here, I like that Texas lost on the road to Arkansas too, gave them a little experience in hostile environment, these teams actually match-up to well, I see it as very close game so I guess if I was to take anything it would be the dog with the points. Because of this very even matchup I'm going to look into the total a little bit to see if I can come up with something, usually big conference games where teams are evenly matched are perfect games to take under, let me do a little research and I'll get back to you.

strictlywinners

Ok that was quick but yea this is a complete leave alone game for me, Texas has beat Oklahoma in there last 5 meetings, also Oklahoma is undefeated at home this year. As for over under, Texas needs to score to win, when they don't score they don't win, on the other hand, Oklahoma can score to win, but they would rather hold you to low total so the don't need to outscore you. I'm just going to sit back relax and enjoy the game without any particular interest in who wins, should be a good game, I hope you win, so I guess I'll be pulling for Texas slightly.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you my friend!

Like Texas +4.5 also. Both teams lost at Ark. Only Atchley didn't play in that game. Close game so taking the points. Griffin will get his, just don't let the others beat you. Tested Texas team with slightly more talent.

Abrams being off has brought out the best in others and hopefully he starts playing closer to you he really is. Two good rebounding teams, I think who controls the other from getting second chance points wins.

MrMonkey