"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Sun. parlay

$63 to win $400

Michigan -7.5 ( Michigan handled duke and should handle Iowa with its top player probable. Iowa looked weak vs Minn and blew a 13 point lead at home)

Giants -4.5 ( What can I say its the GIANTS. They covered all year for me and dont think things change today)

Rider -5 ( Didnt they beat Iona by 14 at Iona?)

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by "Sic" View Post

Rider -5 ( Didnt they beat Iona by 14 at Iona?)
    Means nothing!

It's like saying Chicago Bulls will DEFINITELY lose to OKC when next Chicago visits OKC or that Boston will DEFINITELY lose to Houston when Houston hosts Boston. It doesn't work that way in sports!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Means nothing!

It's like saying Chicago Bulls will DEFINITELY lose to OKC when next Chicago visits OKC or that Boston will DEFINITELY lose to Houston when Houston hosts Boston. It doesn't work that way in sports!

exactly...especially in the MAAC conf games...

To clarify looks like Iowa will go without Tate.....Whom I think would've put in 6-7 pts...Hopefully it pans out but if anyone watched Iowa vs Minn then u understand why Im on Michigan also.....And u have to take Rider in that game. They won by 14 on the road at Iona. They cover 5 even if its close

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Means nothing!

sorry didnt ask for your opinion...But if your willing to take the team that lost by 14 at home now on the road to the same team go ahead. Or at least add something about the game rather then thats not the way sports work...cause actually it is or what would be the point of capping any game

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by "Sic" View Post
    To clarify looks like Iowa will go without Tate.....Whom I think would've put in 6-7 pts...Hopefully it pans out but if anyone watched Iowa vs Minn then u understand why Im on Michigan also.....And u have to take Rider in that game. They won by 14 on the road at Iona. They cover 5 even if its close
    Good to about Tate...I like Rider...but like the under a lot more...the only way Iona can win the game is to slow it down...

I didnt mean Ryder would win by 20..Know what I mean...They had to shoot I think a school high in 3 pointers to win by 14 in that game. But if they have a good day beyond the 3 point line Iona has no chance

Michigan up by 16 at half...Told u Iowa is garbage