griffijf
    griffijf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquette vs WVU

I am looking at the line, and in the last 20 minutes it has gone down from Marquette -2.5 to -1.5.

I know this is a strong play for many of you, and I think its a good play. That being said, and specific reason (other than amount of money on a side) that the line would shift.

Clone Joint
    Clone Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe WVU has a good away record and is second in the Pomeroy Rankings. Good SoS. Still thinking Marquette here.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I just checked a minute ago on Sports Insights. 3:1 # of bets on Marquette yet the line is sliding. My take is that the big money is on WVA and Huggie Bear. Marquette is undefeated at home.

I think this is one of those RLM plays that have been prevalently talked about on this forum in the past few weeks. Don't take my word on this; I know nothing about basketball....just wanted to play something early for shits and grins.

E

griffijf
    griffijf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good for MU backers!! Up 12 w/ 5:21 left!

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol at people taking the inferior team on the road because of line movements

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

You are welcome, Queso Cabeza Cuatro! Let me know if I can help further down the road. After all, I am a handicapping genius as my spreadsheet shows. Make sure you play the Eagles tomorrow too. I'm all about public service.

E