BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Saturday's CBB "Hollywood Squares"

They're all laying lumber but god love 'em:

Davidson -16 over the Citadel

Butler -20 over Detroit (I'd like to see the total I bet it stays to the low side).

George Mason -6 over Old Dominion

I'll be back later with some 'dogs and totals.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im just curiuos how you narrowed down 125 games to 3. I tried and still have 20+ teams to wade through...these big day games are tough because there seem to be so many good games.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler should kill Detroit, but I dunno, will they slow it down once it gets into 14-18 point lead late in the game? I'm not sure they can cover 20.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    Butler should kill Detroit, but I dunno, will they slow it down once it gets into 14-18 point lead late in the game? I'm not sure they can cover 20.
    That's my fear too and if you play the underdog to cover the spread, Butler might then win by about 30 points. I think Butler will cover. Why? From the moment the game ceases to be "competitive", the loser may sort of give up the fight.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    That's my fear too and if you play the underdog to cover the spread, Butler might then win by about 30 points. I think Butler will cover. Why? From the moment the game ceases to be "competitive", the loser may sort of give up the fight.
    For some reason it seems like every time Butler or Niagara is a double digit favorite, this board is ALL over them to cover, and they never do