Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

wednesday college hoops

Best Bets (0-0)(even)
    Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20)
    Regular Plays (5-2)(+2.80)

Overall (6-3)(+2.60)

Very pleased with day two in college hoops. Strong plays TCU and easy winner, while I lost with the too obvious Illinois St team. Won all three regular plays with Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State.

I am working my night tonight and will not be home until after 8:30 and do not have much time to research Wednesday’s games, so here are just a few but only for one unit each. Just not enough time and don’t want to force plays.

Hofstra -4 vs Delaware (regular play)……………One of my favorite things to do in college basketball is take small home favorites. My thinking is the teams are about even and home court is enough to make you a winner. I really believe that of all the sports out there, that home court/field means more in college hoops by far than any other sport.

Duquesne -3.5 vs NC Charlotte (regular play)………….Very similar to the above play. Home cooking should be the difference.

Cincinnati -3.5 vs Providence (regular play)………….Just sticking with the same theory for all three plays tonight. I really think all three home teams are the slightly better team and we are just barely asking them to win the game.

There are a few others that interest me, but I just don’t have the time this morning to look further into them, so I am stopping at just three small plays. I really feel like I have a very good shot at winning two of three and with a little luck all three.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

I support your home team theory as it relates to college hoops. It plays a major part of the equation versus other sports.

Take a look at Eastern MI tonight. They are home game dawgs!

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

I kind of like betting on road dogs where the spread is small because I believe the only reason the home team is favorite is because they are at home and while that is a big deal sometimes too much emphasis on it.