Cal Poly +4 1/2 Loss
    Arizona St. -100 ML Win
    UCLA -1400 ML Win
    St. Peter's +425 ML Loss
    St. Peter's +9 Win
    Eastern Washington +300 ML Loss
    Eastern Washington +7 1/2 Loss
    Portland St. -1800 ML Win
    Last edited by curious; 01-02-09 at 11:22 PM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

any reason why you picked Marshall? San Diego has there top 2 scorers back and has won at Miss. State and against Oregon in the last 4 games.

TPowell

btw, Eastern Washington ML looks like robbery to me, any thoughts of betting more on the Eastern Washington ML?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    btw, Eastern Washington ML looks like robbery to me, any thoughts of betting more on the Eastern Washington ML?
    That is probably a good idea. I would hedge with 2X that amount on the spread.

TPowell

yeah, very fishy line but I'm guessing its kind of a fish line because nobody is really sure about the 2 teams.

curious

any reason why you picked Marshall? San Diego has there top 2 scorers back and has won at Miss. State and against Oregon in the last 4 games.
    I think Marshall has a slight edge and +6 1/2 points is too many to be giving them.

TPowell

maybe, but San Diego won the WCC Conference Tournament last year and just now has everybody healthy (outside of Brandon Johnson). The Trumain Johnson guy has looked really good and DeJon Jackson scored double digits in his first game back at Miss. State. More of a feel bet I guess

curious

yeah, very fishy line but I'm guessing its kind of a fish line because nobody is really sure about the 2 teams.
    Northern Arizona pretty much sucks W-L wise, but they have played stiffer competition than Eastern Washington. I think Northern Arizona wins SU, but Eastern Washington covers the spread.

Eastern Washington is very inconsistent so it all depends on which team decide to show up. Eastern Washington does have a very high luck rating though.

TPowell

but they havent beat anybody. They beat Utah Valley State I think? The other 2 were D-? teams I know. It was some Valley State team they beat by 1 at home. Eastern Washington slipped up against some nobody though. VERY VOLATILTE GAME lol

curious

End up 12-10 +16.6 Units

I have switched to a simple 1,2,3 unit system. All plays will be to win 3 units on favs on the ML, to win 2 units on dogs on the spread and risk 1 unit on dogs on the ML. This will apply to all sports. Too many idiots harass me when I use real unit sizes. I'm not sure why they care since none of these idiots actually have any money. But, I am tired of the harassment.

Tonight's tally is 12-10 +16.6 units. Not too shabby.

We killed em in NBA action, going 16-4 (if the Lakers win SU, if not it will be 15-5 with a big ML fav loss). I accidentally took both sides in the same game, which cost a loss. LOL Not sure how that happened.

Got killed in NCAAF, but there were only 3 games (thank goodness)