onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky @ Louisville on Sunday

TPowell there is no way you like Louisville in this one...or do you?

Before seeing any numbers, I would lean under on the total. Kentucky on the ML.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

lol seriously? Kentucky hasn't played anybody decent for a while. Kentucky's weakness falls right into Louisville's hands. Don't know how you feel about your PG situation, but neither Liggins or Porter will be able to handle the press very well IMO. I dont see us losing 2 straight games at home, that was the most pissed I've ever seen Rick Pitino when he ripped his jacket off walking back up the tunnel. Louisville will beat Kentucky on Sunday and then lose at South Florida in the Big East opener IMO. I'm not sure what Kentucky plans to do with Earl Clark. He'll get Stevenson into foul trouble quick. I'm a little scared about the Samardo-Patterson matchup inside but the talent around Samuels is better at least. If Meeks doesn't score 30+ points, UL wins by double digits.

TPowell

also, the total should be set at around 100 with these two ****ups. Louisville has more talent but they are a carbon copy of Kentucky IMO. Samuels isnt as far along as Patterson is for sure but both haven't got anything out of the point guard spot and haven't shown up on offense for big games

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lousiville hasnt been playing well lately though. I wouldnt touch this game.

TPowell

yeah anybody have a clue about what the line might be? With Louisville's surprising play and this being a rivalry game, it should be tough. I'm not capable of figuring it out anyway because of bias

onthewhat

Your take on this game is so far off. Louisville will not win, take UK on the ML

TPowell

name something that doesnt involve you hating on Louisville (being a normal Uk fan) and maybe I will bet UK on the ML. I bet Minnesota on the ML

onthewhat

UK's point guard play is better, UK is top 10 in the nation in assists. UL's guards had 1 assist in the game against UNLV. Terrence Williams is a joke. Samardo Samuels is so soft with the ball, he will get blocked all day. UK also top 10 in blocks. Earl Clark is the only guy who has a matchup advantage on UK, so I would expect the staff to concentrate on him and maybe double down on him and make Louisville beat UK on the perimeter, and recently UL hasn't been hitting anything from downtown.

Yes UL has good ball pressure, but UK has not been having problems with turnovers in the last month. I think UK will be fine in terms of not turning the ball over, however they will not get into offensive sets quickly and it will take them time bringing the ball up the court, hence the lean on the under. There will not be a ton of possessions in this game due to both teams defensive abilities. Plus, more than anything, this game is so unpredictable year in and year out, playing the dog on the ML has to have been profitable over the years in this rivalry. UL will be favored around 3-6 points I'd say, and I just don't think they will be able to win the game, they are struggling and UK is hot - winners of 10 of 11.

Kentucky ML and the under are the two plays in this game.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    UK's point guard play is better, UK is top 10 in the nation in assists. UL's guards had 1 assist in the game against UNLV. Terrence Williams is a joke. Samardo Samuels is so soft with the ball, he will get blocked all day. UK also top 10 in blocks. Earl Clark is the only guy who has a matchup advantage on UK, so I would expect the staff to concentrate on him and maybe double down on him and make Louisville beat UK on the perimeter, and recently UL hasn't been hitting anything from downtown.

Yes UL has good ball pressure, but UK has not been having problems with turnovers in the last month. I think UK will be fine in terms of not turning the ball over, however they will not get into offensive sets quickly and it will take them time bringing the ball up the court, hence the lean on the under. There will not be a ton of possessions in this game due to both teams defensive abilities. Plus, more than anything, this game is so unpredictable year in and year out, playing the dog on the ML has to have been profitable over the years in this rivalry. UL will be favored around 3-6 points I'd say, and I just don't think they will be able to win the game, they are struggling and UK is hot - winners of 10 of 11.

Kentucky ML and the under are the two plays in this game.

Samuels has more physical power than Patterson and Stevenson combined. Terrence Williams is one of the best playmakers in the country until it comes to shooting the basketball. He's the best rebounder for a 6'6 player in basketball right now. Lol of course Uk hasnt had problems with turnovers lately, they've played cupcakes. If UL is favored by less than 5 points, then I'm pounding it. UK isnt hot, any idiot knows they havent played anybody, they almost got beat by FLORIDA ATLANTIC! UNLV is a major step up from Florida Atlantic. How do you figure that UK's guards are better than UL's outside of Meeks? You dont have a guy that should see the floor outside of Meeks can maybe COACH Liggins. The depth that UL has will kill Kentucky because Pitino WILL speed up this game will the press and pressure defense.

onthewhat

OH god....

You are an idiot son, I would bet money on the game with you but you are a broke **** and have trouble paying the rent probably.

Are u going to the game? Probably not poser. If you are come find me son.

TPowell

I love UL but I dont make a plan of going to every UL-UK game when both teams aren't playing well, shits not cheap onner. I'm just fine financially, well off enough to know that this year's game is a rip off. Take of the blue shaded glasses sometime, SON

onthewhat

Guy you do not know me, I criticize my team, players, and coach when they need it, I do not wear the blue tinted glasses....but Louisville is flat out TERRIBLE right now and UK is hotter than a firecracker. The dog on the ML in this rivalry game is the smart thing to do rooster boy.

Get knee deep on UL on the side please I want to see you buried.

TPowell

lol do you not understand that you loaded up on cupcakes??? I bet you thought the same last year after we lost to Cincy the game before we played you guys. Remember the result of that game????? Lets look at Kentucky's last 10 games. Wins against the following: West Virginia, Kansas State, Indiana, Mississippi Valley State, Lamar, Appalachian State, Tennessee State, Florida Atlantic, and Central Michigan. The lone loss was against Miami, which was the only legit team you've played. West Virginia had injury troubles during that Vegas tournament and they've really picked up there play lately. Kansas State is a joke, so dont try that. UAB would beat every team you've beat outside of West Virginia right now.

onthewhat

West Virginia did not have injury trouble in that tournament ace, they had injury troubles after it. Ruoff and Mazulla were healthy in the UK game.

Bet UL on the ML, go all in.

TPowell

they played but they werent 100%, I remember hearing it a while back. Onner I might go all in on Louisville. When Louisville wins, do you want a Cardinal hoodie or t-shirt?

onthewhat

Whatever is easier to burn

TPowell

onner you wanna make a avatar bet bud?

If UK wins, I'll put a pic of me in a UK shirt or something
    If UL wins, you have to put a pic of you in a UL shirt or something

onthewhat

if i bet i bet money

not stupid avatar bets...lol

not betting money though, nothing to gain

TPowell

just pictured you and your blue shaded glasses with a UL avatar, good decision though onner

TPowell

also I'd stay away from the under, Tim Higgins is officiating Sunday and he calls some of the slightest fouls you've ever seen. UK probably shoots 20+ free throws in this game because Higgins is a ****ing dick