East Carolina +9 1/2 -110 330 units to win 300 units
    Stanford -17 1/2 -110 330 units to win 300 units

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodluck curious I have both of those as well

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

The massacre continues

Well, E. Carolina didn't cover. I am on the worst losing streak of my life. Not sure what is wrong. That is why I cut the number of plays down to only a few.

Of course it didn't help any that when I checked SBR Odds they only had two games listed. I was really busy all day and didn't check any scoreboards till just now and I see all these other games. Not sure what is up with SBR Odds.

I'm thinking I should stop messing with this for a while. Something is really off and I am not sure what it is.

I haven't seen a good moneyline dog play in ages.

My big fav moneyline plays are doing pretty well. Strange, all of those plays have won by at least 20 points. Perhaps I should concentrate on looking for those.

Is anyone else having a hard time picking winners lately?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Yeah man Im in the same boat as you. Ever since Saturday I have gone like 5-25 in picks in NFL, NBA and NCAAB.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Yeah man Im in the same boat as you. Ever since Saturday I have gone like 5-25 in picks in NFL, NBA and NCAAB.

Geeze Louise. I gave up on NFL and NBA, but I have always been very good at college hoops.

I'm goinng to look over tomorrow's games and see if anything looks promising....then maybe I will take the opposite of what my models say. LOL

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Geeze Louise. I gave up on NFL and NBA, but I have always been very good at college hoops.

I'm goinng to look over tomorrow's games and see if anything looks promising....then maybe I will take the opposite of what my models say. LOL

Niagra -4 is my play tommorrow so you may want to fade.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah got Niagara at -4 and now again at -3.5 .....

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I had my first losing day on Wed. Went 2-2 and lost a little on a parlay. What makes me REALLY mad was I had been waiting all week for my "pick of the month"! I LOVED So.Ill and it hit! And I still lost money. Why did I even play other games! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!1