wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wal's Tuesday

Florida didn't look like the Florida team we have become used too under Donovan. There just wasn't the tempo or intensity. Not making excuses I was wrong and Syracuse got the win. The only smart thing I did in that game was realize what was what and make a second half play on Syracuse. Unfortunately I didn't let smarts stay around very long because I made a couple additional bad plays later that night to finnish 2-3 on the evening.
    Gonna stay dumb a little longer and play more tonight.

Mississippi St -6*

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Florida didn't look like the Florida team we have become used too under Donovan. There just wasn't the tempo or intensity. Not making excuses I was wrong and Syracuse got the win. The only smart thing I did in that game was realize what was what and make a second half play on Syracuse. Unfortunately I didn't let smarts stay around very long because I made a couple additional bad plays later that night to finnish 2-3 on the evening.
    Gonna stay dumb a little longer and play more tonight.

Mississippi St -6*
    I never go against homie team. It's just me

wal66

Adding:

Kansas -3* (bought the hook but shouldn't matter)

wal66

Only thing I was right about was I didn't need the hook in the Kansas game. Sucked and then sucked again.

Not getting off to a good start in college hoops. I should have stuck to my initial idea of waiting till conference play.

Now it becomes a challenge to get the red numbers gone by Monday.