Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Regul8er's Friday Afternoon CBB Plays

I'm loving my two picks this afternoon:

Miami FL (-6.5) -102
    I just think Miami has too much experience and firepower this early in the season for an average Eagles team projected to finish in the middle of C-USA.

V Tech (Moneyline) +107
    With Vassallo being from Puerto Rico, there will be all kinds of supporters on hand. I think V Tech will have a home crowd feel. A very good, experienced team, who I can see making a nice run come March. I think Xavier gets too much credit here based on past years success. They have like 7 or 8 first year guys in the mix. They will be fundamentally sound team, but I expect them to take some time to gel and play up to Muskateer standards. There not ranked right now for a reason.

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You make valid arguments... however how can you ever say VTech is more experienced than Xavier? They start 3 sophomores. Xavier starts 3 seniors, a sophomore who got time last year and a junior who played a ton last year...

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are going to lose on VIRGINIA TECH.

Tech blows!

And there is no home crowd, they don't even know there is a game going on. People are working, or doing puerto rican things.

There might be 100 people in the stands.

PeachDog

also XAVIER shoots the ball outstanding well, and rebounds just as good as top teams in the country.

I see Xavier winning by 12

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you come in the guys thread and tell him hes going to lose??

Why dont you post some picks peach fuzz and shut your mouth

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Xavier was very lucky to squeak out a win against a very raw, unfundamental Missouri team yesterday. Missouri was horrendous at the line, and still almost came away with a W.

Losing Burrell, Duncan and Lavender is going to hurt this team pretty bad. Sure they have some guys who have played minutes before, but who is going to step up and score against a tough ACC team? I like V Tech.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I agree... I had Mizzou yesterday and I do not see Va Tech giving up 30 points on the stripe vs Xavier, that is the ONLY reason they won that game... There was a foul almost every 30-45 seconds!

PeachDog

hey majormat!

why don't you shut up you punk! I'll take XAVIER -3 and kick it in your face afterwards.

sucker

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Im the punk when you're bitch ass comes into someones thread telling them theyre going to lose?? Go fukk yourself you little prick

WarAdmiralRox
    WarAdmiralRox's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon boys

Good gawd. Settle down boys. All that personal crap...too funny.

I like both those picks. I have scattered about 50 bets around today and I have every sport covered. Va Tech is solid.

In the end, none of this matters anyway. Putting a ball through a hoop won't advance mankind one bit. Really. It is just a silly game.

GL

PeachDog

i agree. i don't know why so many people play this dumb game.

but I still like Xavier to beat VT. Down by 2 at the half. If Xavier would just run their own system they would be killing VT.

VT can't keep up. There just getting lucky, and no calls for XAVIER. How many travels has VT made this game and no calls.

How many charges?

unbelieveable.